Do women like shaved Cocks?

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A question for the ladies: do you like shaved balls, trimmed, ALL shaved cocks or a little mustache on top? I usually shave balls, shaft and leave only a trimmed "Hitler-mustache" just at the base of the shaft of my cock. What do you girls like actually???

B_infid3l

Just Browsing
Media
Shaved. A little above the base is OK. I prefer the feel of skin in my mouth during bj, licking, sucking balls. Also, less hair to pick out of my mouth later; ha, ha. :tongue:

gary123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shave the cock and balls leave the reast im a guy who likes comparing cocks hairless is bigger

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shave the cock and balls to make oral more pleasant for both parties; either manscape the remaining hair or leave it natural, but don't shave it off. I get a primal surge of attraction from seeing a man's pubic hair.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shave the cock and balls to make oral more pleasant for both parties; either manscape the remaining hair or leave it natural, but don't shave it off. I get a primal surge of attraction from seeing a man's pubic hair.
:grinning-smiley-003 Agreed! I prefer a hairless shaft and balls - the feel of wet slick skin sliding on my tongue and against my lips just makes me want to keep licking and sucking forever. Plus, the smell/pheromone thing that builds up really excites me.