Do women like shaved Cocks?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A question for the ladies: do you like shaved balls, trimmed, ALL shaved cocks or a little mustache on top? I usually shave balls, shaft and leave only a trimmed "Hitler-mustache" just at the base of the shaft of my cock. What do you girls like actually???

Can I suggest that you should be looking for a better style of mustache on which to fashion your manscaping. I would find any reference to Hitler a bit disconcerting in the bedroom. How about a well groomed horseshoe?

You should try it and then post a pic for us to admire.

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can I suggest that you should be looking for a better style of mustache on which to fashion your manscaping. I would find any reference to Hitler a bit disconcerting in the bedroom. How about a well groomed horseshoe?

You should try it and then post a pic for us to admire.
Check out my gallery , its now a "Chaplin" mustache. Lol!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waxed or epilated is best...no ouchie stubble to give me a rash. I find a big bush can be overwhelming: all that rooting around to find some skin.
Trimmed or hairless is my preference.

Epillating actually hurt worse than waxing for some reason. Good thing about waxing is that the hairs don't really get rough until about the 3rd week (I wax monthly).

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neatly cared for shrubbery always helps the curb appeal. Lack of landscaping always detracts.

Hubby is follicley gifted, and he once tried close trimming. Well, honestly it looked like someone was shining a spotlight on him. He does keep it trimmed now, but not so close.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A question for the ladies: do you like shaved balls, trimmed, ALL shaved cocks or a little mustache on top? I usually shave balls, shaft and leave only a trimmed "Hitler-mustache" just at the base of the shaft of my cock. What do you girls like actually???

Leave your pubic hair alone. Natural is best.

wannatryitall

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a "waxer" also. I use "SURGI" wax which is the kind that gets really stiff when it cools. The soft kind or the strips don't do the job and make a mess. I wax the shaft and balls (very carefully). It's good to know that shaft hair isn't as uncommon as I had thought. I hate the fact that I have hair on the shaft and during sex it causes me irritation. After prolonged pumping I can feel it rubbing. Just my 2 cents. :)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with self inflicted waxing is that you tend (or maybe it's me) to hold back after the first pull due to the horrific pain. I unsuccessfully did it myself and left stubbles because I didn't let 'er rip hard enough. I noticed my waxer is a cruel coldhearted bitch about it, and I paid good money for her to be that way. :smile:

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea but looking bigger doesnt make it actually bigger, i mean does a bush really make that much difference?
Yes it looks much bigger once it is out from all that hair.

My husband learned on his own that once he shaved his cock and balls he got BJ's 9 times more then when he let it all grow back in and I stayed away from it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good trim at the very least. Shaved is great too, but a good trim makes everything much easier orally.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with self inflicted waxing is that you tend (or maybe it's me) to hold back after the first pull due to the horrific pain. I unsuccessfully did it myself and left stubbles because I didn't let 'er rip hard enough. I noticed my waxer is a cruel coldhearted bitch about it, and I paid good money for her to be that way. :smile:

Has she ever hit on u or tried to play with it while she was waxing lol?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind shaved balls and if there are stray hairs on the shaft they can go... but I want the main bush left as is, much nicer and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy manlier!

And I just couldn't take a guy seriously if he shaved most of it off and left a pointless little bit, I mean really, why?

Last edited:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media

:laugh2: I can't imagine waxing my junk, or letting anybody else do it. Well, actually I can imagine, but I don't want to!

None of the partners I've had, prefered hair. They ALL have liked it with shaft and balls shaved and the rest trimmed close. But I haven't slept with hundreds of women either. I'm actually a little surprised that some women are saying to keep the hair. But I guess it's no different then guys that like big hairy 70's bush. (I'm not one of those guys.)