do women like their asshole being licked?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Dec 28, 2007.

1. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm part Cherokee as well (and some people actually can tell!), but I must've gotten my hair from the German side (I'm mostly German). :biggrin1:

2. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just booked the airline ticket to Georgia, now I just need to shave my ass...:eek::biggrin1:

3. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

yes, i looooooove it! analingus can be absolutely amazing if it's done right. the first time i received it i thought it was so weird. it tickled and the feeling of a tongue rimming my anus felt completely wrong. but i gradually become more comfortable with the idea because it's so "taboo." now it's part of my regular sex routine. i love to give as much as i love to receive. the only thing i don't like about performing analingus on a guy is a massively hairy anus. but, men are men and they're gonna grow hair there, so there's not much i can do. i'll go about it anyway.

4. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

No.

In fact, it is something of a turn off.

5. walla99

walla99 New Member

Hmmm...I've only had a few guys go in that area at all and only very recently had one guy rim me...he loved doing it. I was a bit uncomfortable with it at first (although I love other things there), but I didn't mind it. Can't say I loved it, but I would think with more time and experience I would get to like it better.

6. snoozan

Gold Member

You would need some serious chiropractic work after that. Or you'd simply become known as the pretzel lady (if you did ever leave your house).

7. BillyD

BillyD New Member

I think people are too worried and up-tight about this. There is nothing wrong especially if the two people are a couple and explore. I have tried on most people I have been in a relationship with and most who ended up in longer relationships at least went with it. Most are not comfortable the first time or two but in reality sex is all about communication, relaxing and almost becoming one. The few I was in very sexual longer relationships the girls really enjoyed it and wouldn't flinch when I did it and the current one love even watching me do it in a mirror. And on the subject about ass hair, everyone has a little at the very least. I am not worried about it and most will keep it clean but at times it starts to grow back it doesn't phase me not one bit. Who am I to say anything about hair anyway when I am pretty damn hairy myself.

8. Love-it

Gold Member

I will have to upend my wife, hopefully tomorrow night, and check her out. I have never noticed any ass hair during 69 before but maybe she has fairer hair there?

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

As long as everything is clean its a great lead up to anal or getting a guy comfortable with the fact that your about to finger his ass.

10. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i'm fortunate to be almost completely hairless in that region. my pubes stop at my bikini line and don't exceed down towards my crack. but then again, i'm pretty much hairless to begin with anyway. after all, i am asian.

11. Love-it

Gold Member

Very nice. I checked out my wife and she were no hairs around her anus or up her ass crack, her pubic hair starts about half way between her anus and vagina.

12. houtx48

Gold Member

they only lick their assholes after they bring home a good sized paycheck and take a shower

13. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yuck...Ewwww....no way....I am not into anal anything, but that just makes me feel queasy...ewww...

14. nedpickle

nedpickle New Member

I love doing that to a woman. But a shower is to precede it.

15. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Arliss, you're only allowed to have one identity around here. Thought you knew that.

16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the girls I have been with love it when I give their ass a good rimming. Some are afraid it will lead to ass fucking, but if I let them know I'm just doing it for their pleasure, then they relax and actually ask me to do it. My favorite thing is after I get them relaxed, I start to tongue fuck them and I can shove my tongue real far up their asses and it drives them crazy.

Draft saved Draft deleted