do women like to cam with naked hung guys ?

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well here is a question for all you women out there ?

do you find it fun to video chat with naked good looking guys ?

i don`t find that many women that really like talking to naked guys ?

can some body shine some light on this for me ?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women here have learned that no matter how they answer this question, its a no win situation.

If they are nice and say some women do like it or they like it themselves, they will be bombared with PM requests to the point of stalking.

If they speak against it, they will be bombarded with PMs telling them what man-hating bitches they are.

Like in some Asian cultures; no answer is your answer.

Silence is golden!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not very interested in camming, but there's a "Women who like to watch men on cam" social group here so why don't you just try that. I am sure you will find what you're looking for there.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aslan-ispq, I think the reason you may have trouble finding women who are into camming with naked men is that your spelling and grammar, or lack thereof, is a major turn off.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women here have learned that no matter how they answer this question, its a no win situation.

If they are nice and say some women do like it or they like it themselves, they will be bombared with PM requests to the point of stalking.

If they speak against it, they will be bombarded with PMs telling them what man-hating bitches they are.

Like in some Asian cultures; no answer is your answer.

Silence is golden!

Ah Wish, you're very wise.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i'll say it!
if the man isn't interesting then the dick is boring.

there's one 9''er i watch on cam. he is, officially a genius, a very interesting person, a nice guy and i'd gotten to know him over several years in the threads before a flirty pm eventually led to cyber.
it was sexy because he's my efriend..and after he jacks he's going to tell be some amazing piece of science, history or philosophical thinking that will excite my grey cells...and before that he's spent an hour playing catchup on how our lives are going.
he doesn't treat me like an internet wank aid.

i ''ladies want 2 watch me on cam? 23/m/9inches'' doesn't compete.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only agree with dolf and wish - If I cam at all, it's more about the person in particular interests me.

We'll get daily pm's asking for cam2cam or to watch some guys 'huge' dick, for me all of those are simply ignored.

I prefer not to be someones live wank-off-to-channel. So no, women do not like to watch naked hung guys on cam, but some do like to watch a interesting nice guy which they've gotten to know a bit ('hi whats up ur hawt' doesn't qualify as such, obviously).

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cam to cam doen't work this way in my opinion except the case that the "woman" who likes cam to cam is a "man "who likes cum to cum :p

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i'll say it!
if the man isn't interesting then the dick is boring.

there's one 9''er i watch on cam. he is, officially a genius, a very interesting person, a nice guy and i'd gotten to know him over several years in the threads before a flirty pm eventually led to cyber.
it was sexy because he's my efriend..and after he jacks he's going to tell be some amazing piece of science, history or philosophical thinking that will excite my grey cells...and before that he's spent an hour playing catchup on how our lives are going.
he doesn't treat me like an internet wank aid.

i ''ladies want 2 watch me on cam? 23/m/9inches'' doesn't compete.

+1

It's about relationship and friendship as well as masturbation.

Last edited:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, on here at least, you're not going to have a good time camming with the person unless you have a good time talking to the person regardless. Unless you're already on good terms, chances of you getting to stripping-naked-and-watching-each-other terms are very close to zero.

I'll use the example of when I chatted with Katt (she said it's okay for me to post this). I was on the LPSG Video Chat, saw Katt and looked at her profile. She's an incredibly beautiful woman, and so I looked through her interests, hobbies and whatnot to get to know her more. It turns out that she listed Japan as one of her interests.

I lived in Japan for a year, and learned the language and had an excellent time. So I had a good, lengthy conversation with her about learning the language, what living over there was like, and so on and so forth. After that, it seemed almost completely out of place to ask her if she'd be interested in seeing my cock. However, when I asked, she replied, with great sarcasm, that the only reason she came to this site was just to talk about studying foreign languages.

So I took off my clothes and had an excellent time with her, as she lifted up her shirt and bra.

So yeah, it's important to have a good friendship, at LEAST, with the person with whom you want to cam.

I think a huge problem is guys just going straight for sex, without any previous context. Even if I WAS gay, I still think I'd turn down all of the private chats I received from guys while I was in chat. A stranger coming up to you and asking where you live isn't a turn on, really.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sugoi, Darpon-san. Totemo tanoshii desu.

Katt-san wa, kirei desu.

In all honestly, I hardly ever heard ANYONE use the -san or any other kind of suffix.

Though I guess it was because mostly I hung out with my classmates while I was there, and it was the older folk who used it.