Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing a good shower and use of soap can`t take care of, but maybe as you said it has more to do with the mental block part of it for you not being to let yourself get rimmed. Have you ever had it done to you at all?

I'm kind of there with just8inches, it doesn't appeal to me and the very thought of it is gross - ewwww, elimination of sex drive. I've been offered but there is a mental block like the Berlin Wall. I suppose there could be something strong enough to knock it down, but it isn't likely.

Last edited:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy it a lot! My husband does not perform it (and has no interest in receiving it) but he is very gracious in allowing other women to perform it on me. My favourite is having a woman tongue me while I suck my husband off. Very nice.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well its not like we just pull our pants down and squat on someones face after passing yesterdays lunch 3 hours before that. I have a very hygienic cleansing routine before sex, especially oral sex- my ass included even if he doesnt go there.

Anyway, i was perplexed to find that i was like 100 times more sensitive on my ass to the softness of a mouth than my pussy has ever been. I know i have way more nerve endings there, simply touching it doesnt feel the same.

you sound like my sister... she told me...** I still to this day don't know why** .. that she has orgasm easier if they play with/ eat/ fuck her ass. *shiver* I DIDNT NEED TO KNOW THAT! haha

now hearing from you...thats hot! :)

D

deleted73529

I love rimming my sexy wife while she's giving head to her boyfriend. It turns her on big time.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes I love it! Oh by the way, could you find me a boyfriend/girlfriend to rim me?
Um and maybe pass it on to Mr. Ed that I love it, he doesn't seem to know.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil: