Do women like to watch guys selfsuck and swallow their own cum?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
um, to be honest, dont really mind watching, but prefer it shoots all over face, not just swallowed up with no big climax... lol
You should see me shoot all over my face sometime... ;)

Sexualurges

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Desirevous,

You are such a lovely inspiration to those men among us who enjoy licking and sucking their own cocks. I have only met a few women who have embraced my ability and arousal to lick and and suck myself to orgasm.

It seems from the trail of responses here that most women are curious and somewhat amazed we can do this. Unfortunately, it seems this does not rise to the level of arousal you and some other woman have especially as they don't seem to like that we cum in our own mouths.

Thank you for starting the thread and thank you for your interest in Selfsucking as a form masturbation.

Sexualurges.

Reactions: Desirevous

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks...I think a lot of women would love to watch but perhaps don't even realize it's possible for a man to suck himself. I remember the first time I stumbled upon a video showing a young guy sucking his cock so hard and then milking cum into his eager mouth. I was instantly hooked and nothing--nothing--can make me cum harder than when I masturbate while watching a man suck and swallow his cum.

Luckily there are a couple guys in the chatroom who enjoy having a woman watch so I can have fun often.

I hope you visit the chatroom soon and announce what you're up to. Let everyone watch you, some will be learning for the first time and others, like me, will be cumming hard right along with you. Hope to see you soon!

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks...I think a lot of women would love to watch but perhaps don't even realize it's possible for a man to suck himself. I remember the first time I stumbled upon a video showing a young guy sucking his cock so hard and then milking cum into his eager mouth. I was instantly hooked and nothing--nothing--can make me cum harder than when I masturbate while watching a man suck and swallow his cum.

Luckily there are a couple guys in the chatroom who enjoy having a woman watch so I can have fun often.

I hope you visit the chatroom soon and announce what you're up to. Let everyone watch you, some will be learning for the first time and others, like me, will be cumming hard right along with you. Hope to see you soon!

Love that you said you were "hooked" that's really hot. Yeah I agree that most women are not aware that there are guys that can selfsuck. I have people on this site that know about it and then don't believe that I can throat myself or suck my balls. I have shown a woman on Skype and I love that she enjoys it and gets off with me. She is amazing!!!! Would love to have that in a bedroom!!! Having a beautiful woman like my Skype girl suck it with me and suck my balls while I throat my self or any of the many combos I have in my head!!
I have a page for women who enjoy men that can SelfSuck .. if interested :)

luttu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am ready to perform selfsuck in Skype.. If any girl interested pm me