Do women like to watch guys selfsuck and swallow their own cum?

FreeekyChiiild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far from what I've read, it's obvious that lots of men enjoy watching other guys selfsuck, self facial, lick cum, snowball and so on. But what about women? Do you ladies enjoy this?

I for one absolutely love it--it's so incredibly hot to see a man eagerly licking and sucking his own cock and then swallowing his big load. I love when guys get into a position when they can shoot on their own faces and in their mouths...it makes me horny just thinking about it.

So how about it ladies, do you like this like I do?
Hmmmm....

The first time I saw it I was curious and surprised and didn't really think about it in terms being turned on. I think watching self sucking is hot and it makes me wish I were a man who could do that. Have mixed emotions regarding the swallowing their own cum though. I guess the hotter the guy the hotter the act (which makes me wonder if it's about the swallowing at all LOL!)

FreeekyChiiild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd watch it the same way I'd watch a dog riding a skateboard, or a cat turning on a TV.
Maybe interesting, maybe even amusing, but definitely not sexy.
Definitely fun when i can be flexible enough to be in her and lick her clit at the same time!

Reactions: 6_5by6

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can suck my own cock. It feels great; there's nothing like it! It feels great to have my cock in my mouth- to suck it and to be sucked, so it's a double turn-on!! It's almost too hot since I cum quick. I enjoy feeling my cock throb in my mouth as I'm about to cum, building up and then exploding in my mouth. Feel free to message me directly if you want to see me do it in person or on video. These are some screenshots from videos that I've taken of myself.

Attachments

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I can suck my own cock. It feels great; there's nothing like it! It feels great to have my cock in my mouth- to suck it and to be sucked, so it's a double turn-on!! It's almost too hot since I cum quick. I enjoy feeling my cock throb in my mouth as I'm about to cum, building up and then exploding in my mouth. Feel free to message me directly if you want to see me do it in person or on video. These are some screenshots from videos that I've taken of myself.
Wish I would see it in person, but I'm too far away

Tommy37

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm....

The first time I saw it I was curious and surprised and didn't really think about it in terms being turned on. I think watching self sucking is hot and it makes me wish I were a man who could do that. Have mixed emotions regarding the swallowing their own cum though. I guess the hotter the guy the hotter the act (which makes me wonder if it's about the swallowing at all LOL!)

Tommy37

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm....

You are a bad girl

thelukes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it depends on the women.

From my experience, the ones who are more open minded it seem to like it more. Twice, I have been surprised that women have been really turned on by it. Half of the reason is probably because they walked in on me sucking myself and were so shocked.

Reactions: 6_5by6