Do women like to watch guys selfsuck and swallow their own cum?

I wouldn't have known it existed if I hadn't joined LPSG! Yes, I think it's sexy.
I joined LPSG on purpose because guys with longer dicks could selfsuck more easily. I like it. I do it. I like to watch the videos.
I have had 4 experiences with women showing my talent. Each was very interested and noticeably excited. I would say each were happy to have been there.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gf would love to see me do it, but I'm not as limber as I used to be so I can only lick the head. But having her lick my balls while I lick my cock is great and she likes to see me cum into my own mouth so win win. Working up to being able to suck the head while she uses a dildo on my ass... Maybe yoga will be my new years resolution

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Jus
My gf would love to see me do it, but I'm not as limber as I used to be so I can only lick the head. But having her lick my balls while I lick my cock is great and she likes to see me cum into my own mouth so win win. Working up to being able to suck the head while she uses a dildo on my ass... Maybe yoga will be my new years resolution
t do a bunch of situps. This will prepare your abdomen to be more capable. Before attempting the big bend over, warm up, limber up, fold your legs and grab your toes and been and release then repeat 20 times. Work into it. Don't try to get to it A.S.A.P.

Definitely fun when i can be flexible enough to be in her and lick her clit at the same time!

I have done that twice. I had a girlfriend in Waco and expressed the idea that I would like to try to do that. She did not know that I suck myself. We worked into position with my legs under her backside and her legs over mine. I was already limbered up and we had been fucking for about 15 minutes. My dick was so rock hard.
So I penetrated her and shoved it in a good way in. Then I grabbed my thighs and leaned into it. Oh, the BEST. I love to eat pussy and I loved eating her as much as I could continue. She was revolving her hips as I was sucking her clit. Then my dick popped out and I sucked it. Then I reinserted it and sucked her clit a lot more.
I was rubbing her pussy lips on my face and having the best of time when I exploded and my dick popped out again. I caught it with my lips and enjoyed the load, only partially, She inherited the most of it. It was real good.
The other girl was not that exciting. However, I did enjoy it.

Reactions: oralguy22

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Jus

t do a bunch of situps. This will prepare your abdomen to be more capable. Before attempting the big bend over, warm up, limber up, fold your legs and grab your toes and been and release then repeat 20 times. Work into it. Don't try to get to it A.S.A.P.
Wish it were that easy... had some broken ribs and thing get "hung up". Oh to be 20 again haha.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend wants me to do yoga with her so that I will be able to suck my cock again like I used to be able to when i was younger & more flexible.

My girlfriend wants me to do yoga with her so that I will be able to suck my cock again like I used to be able to when i was younger & more flexible.
You are such a lucky guy. Give her a big kiss for me.
I want so much to have a girl to share this with her. 101105_0939suck_0595upss.JPG

Reactions: oralguy22
D

deleted1000191

I used to suck myself when I was younger. I did it for one girl, and while I was sucking myself she put a finger in my ass. Huge load of cum! I wish I could still do it.

jackie_p

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 1/3 are totally turned on, 1/3 disgusted, and 1/3 basically indifferent. No way to tell ahead of time.

pinger68

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So far from what I've read, it's obvious that lots of men enjoy watching other guys selfsuck, self facial, lick cum, snowball and so on. But what about women? Do you ladies enjoy this?

I for one absolutely love it--it's so incredibly hot to see a man eagerly licking and sucking his own cock and then swallowing his big load. I love when guys get into a position when they can shoot on their own faces and in their mouths...it makes me horny just thinking about it.

So how about it ladies, do you like this like I do?
I have been self sucking since my late teens and can tell you women are never ambivalent: they either think "ewwww!! That's disgusting!" or they think "Holy fuck! That's hot! Can I watch... and maybe help?"

I have had a few GFs who love to leisurely suck mine with me, share my cum... It's amazing!