do women like?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Haven't you? You've had a sheltered life then.

Classy? I don't care what you think is classy or not. 'Cunt' means vagina - it is not a dirty nasty horrible word - it is a word - MY fucking word.

I love my cunt - I love other women's cunts.

Sorry (to those that are aware) to reuse an old feminist adage but cunt is beautiful.

I love the way you used the word cunt there. In my experience, most women only use it when they are in a particularly horny mood which made your description of the feeling of spunk inside you all the more appealing. Like you were genuinely recalling some fantastic fucks as you wrote.

I would tell you not to listen to these shocked idiots if I thought for a moment that you gave a fuck :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women like diamonds, lexuses, sexy clothes, big kitchens with granite, and E!. a pulsating, squirting cock is farther down the list.
You know the wrong women. :irked:

I'd rather have a mint condition Jeep Wagoneer than a Lexus, I like my clothes comfy; if they happen to be sexy so be it. I rarely watch the E! network and I don't do street drugs. As for big kitchens, I'd rather have one of those poured concrete or marble countertops and a slate or terrazzo floor. Diamonds along with everything else mentioned are nice but not mandatory for my life and enjoyment. Now a big, hard, cock, with a great man attached to it . . . that is mandatory. :biggrin1: :cool:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, so I gather it can take a while for jizz to drip out of your delightful pussies ... have any of you girls ever had two lovers, and one came inside you and a few hours later you found yourself with the other one, and he went down on you when the first guy's jizz might have still been inside you? That would be the ultimate April Fool's prank!