Do women look penis (crotch men) on the street?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Country kids. We did things. Things I can’t unsee. Can’t undo. *sigh*

I saw my fella do such things when we were young warthogs. He would tease me with such things. I was such a little hippie then...

Reactions: LaFemme

Country kids. We did things. Things I can’t unsee. Can’t undo. *sigh*

One of the summer camps I went to didn't have actual cabins. Walls, a tented tarp roof, and no door. One morning I put on my shoes and a slug went squish. Inside of my shoe. It was awful :expressionless: I may have taken my revenge on some innocent slugs.

Reactions: 1209489

One of the summer camps I went to didn't have actual cabins. Walls, a tented tarp roof, and no door. One morning I put on my shoes and a slug went squish. Inside of my shoe. It was awful :expressionless: I may have taken my revenge on some innocent slugs.
Same! Grew up in NC. Hahahaha!

Reactions: 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I saw my fella do such things when we were young warthogs. He would tease me with such things. I was such a little hippie then...

I forgot to add... He even had a pellet-gun. Oh, the poor critters of the neighborhood.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gross. Super gross. Just pretend that it was the slug that was gonna eat your baby lettuce. BABY LETTUCE! Innocent, tender shoots of baby lettuce. That disgusting slug would have grown fat and extra slimy on those beautiful green shoots meant for the salads of campers.

You did the world a favour. Queen Fade, feet of extermination.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm always the one to save the wife from spiders, bugs, and scorpions (Mexico). I wish she would save me one day. I would like to know what it feels like to be saved and protected. Hahaha
I’m the protector in the household from bugs in the house. I’ll save you!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm always the one to save the wife from spiders, bugs, and scorpions (Mexico). I wish she would save me one day. I would like to know what it feels like to be saved and protected. Hahaha

I always saved my sister from spiders/scorpions and other creepy crawlies. Tarantulas kick ass, but she never agreed.

I love New Mexico. My critters are my friends. Rattlesnakes and all.

I have put my foot in my shoe full of slugs and it was the grossest feeling ever! Yuck! I’m a Preschool teacher and when we find slugs the kids think it’s so cool and I’m like nahh bro. Haha!

D

deleted1253403

I have put my foot in my shoe full of slugs and it was the grossest feeling ever! Yuck! I’m a Preschool teacher and when we find slugs the kids think it’s so cool and I’m like nahh bro. Haha!

Bugs and insects can be fun at times

Reactions: 1209489

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m the protector in the household from bugs in the house. I’ll save you!

Thank you, Wonder Woman

I hope that the wife doesn't try to kill a spider with fire when I'm not home and burn down the house. That is a real fear of mine, no joke

Reactions: Enid and LaFemme
D

deleted1253403

I always saved my sister from spiders/scorpions and other creepy crawlies. Tarantulas kick ass, but she never agreed.

They get into all kinds of holes

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I know for sure i wont be able to deal with a tarantula. Just thinking about the "crunch" you would hear and feel when you step on it makes my skin crawl.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Thank you, Wonder Woman

I hope that the wife doesn't try to kill a spider with fire when I'm not home and burn down the house. That is a real fear of mine, no joke
I love spiders. I never kill them. Trap and release. Pretty sure I wouldn’t set one on fire...unless it was bigger than me, and then I might let it have the house. Or call a professional. Or Harry Potter.

Snakes, too. Like them, too.

I do draw the line at rodents. I hate them. My girl deals with them for me. My boys (I talk like they’re kids - all adults!) won’t touch any critter - bugs or rodents or snake. It’s us women folk saving the day! Amazons rock!

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love spiders. I never kill them. Trap and release. Pretty sure I wouldn’t set one on fire...unless it was bigger than me, and then I might let it have the house. Or call a professional. Or Harry Potter.

Snakes, too. Like them, too.

I do draw the line at rodents. I hate them. My girl deals with them for me. My boys (I talk like they’re kids - all adults!) won’t touch any critter - bugs or rodents or snake. It’s us women folk saving the day! Amazons rock!
This was a visitor a few weeks ago....lol

Attachments

Reactions: Milkdudd

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think tarantulas are so pretty! Thankfully I don't come across too many of those here, wouldn't want to kill one. What I AM scared of? Brown recluses! Came across one moving in early May. I had my dad kill it. Or well, my dad killed it. I didn't ask, but I was glad, it was in a box of my stuff and I would have been scared thinking it was gonna come back to bite me

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was a visitor a few weeks ago....lol

I've seen the movie Arachnophobia too many times growing up. I'm sure thats the reason why I dont like spiders.