Do women look penis (crotch men) on the street?

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
here's the thing....once in the us ...african amercans wanted to be called colored....then black...then African American......

once idiot moron and imbicle were medical terms.....now people prefer developmental disabled

omg the political correctness.....

seriously the English

Seriously? You actually care about this, claiming your right to call people what you want to call them, rather than what they'd prefer? So, you have to adjust because a new generation has a different take....get over it.

Also, moron and imbecile were never medical terms. They were always hateful and full of contempt, both when used for people who had congenital defect or intellectual impairment due to trauma, and when used to describe people who just aren't very smart...but the fact that they're used in the latter case ought to be reason enough to understand why it's time to get beyond them.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Seriously? You actually care about this, claiming your right to call people what you want to call them, rather than what they'd prefer? So, you have to adjust because a new generation has a different take....get over it.

Also, moron and imbecile were never medical terms. They were always hateful and full of contempt, both when used for people who had congenital defect or intellectual impairment due to trauma, and when used to describe people who just aren't very smart...but the fact that they're used in the latter case ought to be reason enough to understand why it's time to get beyond them.

i accidentally posted that before i finished post.....you will see in future post that i said ....language evolves and its best to call people what you they want to be called....if that was not clear ....it should be now

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media

however moron imbecil and idiot were Definately medical terms.....and i suspect your willingness to spout off without doing a simple search.....well maybe your a mor.....sorry ....a little slower than most wp_ss_20171219_0018.png

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Ha.

Indeed, before his feet fell off, he was a borderline HOF center.

Sadly, the comparison with me was more based on looks/body and not meant to be flattering :p
i am gonna guess its a slur

however....yao was pretty good looking....especslly for a pro ball player....steve Nash looks like the kid from bad news bears.....scotty pippin....ewing...

and id love to be 7 4"

i would out Yau in hall if his career wasn't short.....solid scorer....good rebounder....smooth footwork in the post....and seriously able to pass out the double team....classic center

solid defender....and one of the few who could hold there own with shaq

plus everyone make basketball hall of fame....its a bullshit hall

The US had a terrible history under the banner of Eugenics. Lasted from the beginning of the last century to the mid 60's.

But I don't know what it has to do with crotch ponder.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

What makes a new generation's take the right one, the one to which all must adjust and conform? Rather presumptuous.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
What makes a new generation's take the right one, the one to which all must adjust and conform? Rather presumptuous.
Because each new generation think they are breaking new ground...without the view of experence and seeing thing repeat over and over

And older generation is to blame too...we always think new gen is somehow worse....soft undiciplined......

Older gen gets a
Cynical to....do doesn't really care as much .."eh...you'll figure it out kid"

All that being said ....."dad.. You don't understand what it's like to be a kid today...it's different!!!!"

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Also here's a helpful decoder

Younger folk...."hey old man it's a new generation now and you gotta get with the program ..we are gonna make real changes"......that's code for.....I am doing something new to ME....and don't have the experience/knowledge of history to know it's happened over and over and over....this is just MY first time through it

Older generation...."kids today do ...(insert word...is..party to much...have no disciple...don't respect elders...soft...are super predators...do work hard at school)...............well that's code word for.....I am so old I no longer have the energy or vitality...and it's been so long I FORGOT what it's like to be young

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
None of that addresses the question....how is one group's definition any more correct or valid than another's? For example, the "100% straight, but sucks cock" issue rages in lpsg almost daily. People seem to think that by moving the target....changing definitions or making a word taboo...that the actual problem of hatred or fear will go away. It never does. You can claim to be straight instead of bisexual, or say that someone is developmentally challenged instead of mentally retarded or a moron/imbecile/idiot. That won't prevent the ignorant or mean people from going on as before, hating, mocking, fearing or avoiding.

350Z

Sexy Member
Media
5 11 and 170, nice stats! Buff is awesome!

Yup. I don't stare, but I do look.
And I smile at--or compliment guys--esp guys who look like they could use it.

Women can get away with so much---I wear many hats, one of which cleans up real nice--I was at a financial center on east coast, a speaker, actually. Had on my ice princess financial wizard magic suit..lol

I'm a big strong gal--5'11" --170--and buff. This little dickhead was ahead of me on escalator, he'd ogled me, almost put himself on display---which I can handle, but I'd watched him prev with 'subservient' gals--a waitress and a secretary.

This is one of my deals--I put great emphasis on how people treat people who they consider 'beneath' them.....

Anyhow, I stepped up just at top of escalator, was just gonna goose him, but evil took over, I reached clear thru his crotch, grabbed his package, and elevated him about foot.....can you say 'scream like a girl'? LOLOL----

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's so rude! I would never do this under normal circumstances. I don't want someone staring at my tits or ass. I'm not staring at some random guy's crotch. So gross

However, I have had a few instances where a man exposed himself to me in public when I was younger and yes, I looked then, because they forced me to look my grabbing my attention in some way.

I felt violated in those times. Awful. So NAHH I ain't starin at ya crotch, dude

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Australia as a White colonial settlement is not very old. Compared to other colonies of yesteryear. 230 years is not a long time. The life spans of 3 80 year olds, give or take.

The settlers back then were not much different from the refugees of today. Looking for a better place, a brighter future. The difference being is the settlers did not care much for the original inhabitants.
Aaaactually, Australia was a penal colony.
Still wondering if you need a criminal record to get in... ;P