D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1- Do you masturbate?
Good grief yes.

2- How Often?
I have a session most days and orgasm between 2-10 times per session.

3- How long does it take you to cum?
Depends, I can get off in less than a minute if I'm horny and pushed for time. If I have no pressing engagements I'll take maybe an hour to work up to the first one, then the next few happen a minute or so apart.

4- Describe the Orgasm?
I tense up all over as I feel the warmth spreading from deep in my belly to the rest of my body... someone more tantric than me once described it as like a bowl of glowing honey filling up ready to tip over... then the orgasm hits and I feel it like a bright explosion in my pussy and the backs of my thighs. I convulse once or twice before the main one hits and I get that lovely shock all over. A good one continues to rock me for maybe 30 seconds afterwards :)

5- Any Fluids that comes out before cumming?
As I get turned on the general area gets very slick and sweet... if I've cum a few times already and am still very aroused then sometimes my third or fourth orgasm will make me squirt a thinner, more oily, musky-tasting juice. I believe it's juices that get sucked up into one's urethra during 'play' and then squirted out with a deep orgasm.

6- What do you want more? Love or Sex?
Ideally both, but I'd forgo sex for love if I really had to. It would just be difficult. Although if I had to give up masturbation too then that would be a dealbreaker...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1- Do you masturbate?

Of Course.

2- How Often?

It depends upon my schedule and my sex life. Sometimes several times a day other times once or twice a week.

3- How long does it take you to cum?

Again it depends I can cum very quick if I want to but other times I want it to build up, so I take my time.

4- Describe the Orgasm?

It depends on how horny I am, if I haven’t had sex in a long time (a day to two – lol) then it can be very hard multiple ones, otherwise it is just a realse that feels very good.

5- Any Fluids that comes out before cumming?

No I just get really wet.

6- What do you want more? Love or Sex?

What is Love – define it, I define it as a commitment and nothing more. Therefore love to me is boring, GIVE me sex.