Do women/men feel pressure by the media?

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my ideal man? hmm funny. dorky. curious. passionate. adventurous. mature enough to know himself. immature enough to be enthusiastic about frivolous stuffs.

i'd like him to be kind. and fair.

i'd like a man with odd little quirks. strange food combos he loves. a dude who can cook at least 4 dishes really well. and a willingness to try to cook food beyond his skill set.

a dude into music. maybe he plays an instrument.. kinda cooler if he doesn't play all that well.

i want him to have favorite books. favorite movies.

physically... *ponders common ground* i seem to like manly dudes. i like fuzzy. i like body fat. i like salt/pepper hair. i like solid dudes. solidly in the otter family.

i like lanky young menfolk. with floppy hair. crooked smiles. that janglebuzzrush of energy/urgency living just under their skin.

the hydroxycut model, male or female have no appeal.
touches bad buttons on many levels.
something lacking when surface is soul focus.
:frown:

considering ya don't meet folks nude *well, not usually* genital arrangement isn't at the forefront of my concern

You missed one babe,.....He doesn't play flute with his vagina.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let's see...

number 1... you pulled those numbers entirely out of your ass.
You have no such polling site because if you did, you would have posted the link, and no site you just put up would get unique 10,000 hits.

Number 2... your imaginary methodology is bullshit... because you have no idea what the gender is of those answering any such poll.

number 3... The "took it down 3 days ago" dodge is a mighty convenient coincidence to explain how you can't actually show you have a site that gets any traffic.

I have no problem with some dick size fetish posting yet another tired ass fantasy about what he imagines matters to women... but I find the lying and bullshit to be beyond the pale of acceptability.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let's see...

number 1... you pulled those numbers entirely out of your ass.
You have no such polling site because if you did, you would have posted the link, and no site you just put up would get unique 10,000 hits.

Number 2... your imaginary methodology is bullshit... because you have no idea what the gender is of those answering any such poll.

number 3... The "took it down 3 days ago" dodge is a mighty convenient coincidence to explain how you can't actually show you have a site that gets any traffic.

I have no problem with some dick size fetish posting yet another tired ass fantasy about what he imagines matters to women... but I find the lying and bullshit to be beyond the pale of acceptability.

+1000

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
found this a while back.
lives on the wall of simple truth.

Lies. I feel sorry for my daughter growing up with all this crud about barbie being false. I have one pic of me up and I look like barbie. My daughter will also. It is howit is. I didn't post a pic of me dressed because my men's camies and xkcd shire turnns guys off. Do I care? No. I am me. I crap shit daily mostly off women for how I look. Guess what. I don't do the makeup shizz either.

My boyfriend who I love more then the world he is close behind my 2 kids in my love is over 300 pounds of beauty. He treats me like whizz sometimes but I loves him for who he is not what he could be. I love that he sees me for what is internal vs external.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*

okay?

*searches for bread crumbs*

back tracked the thread.
checked to make sure i attached the correct file *i did*
has no clue what ya on about.

Last edited:

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lies. I feel sorry for my daughter growing up with all this crud about barbie being false. I have one pic of me up and I look like barbie. My daughter will also. It is how it is. I didn't post a pic of me dressed because my men's camies and xkcd shirt turns guys off. Do I care? No. I am me. I get shit daily mostly off women for how I look. Guess what. I don't do the makeup shizz either.

My boyfriend who I love more then the world, he is close behind my 2 kids in my love, is over 300 pounds of beauty. He treats me like shizz sometimes but I loves him for who he is not what he could be. I love that he sees me for what is internal vs external.

Bah my iPad and its auto correct which I can't turn off. >.<

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my phone does the same thing to me.

damn thing has control issues :irked:

eta: i still don't understand :redface:

I look like barbie and people keep saying the barbie myth is false. I know I don't have a common body type but I want my daughter to grow up in a world where her body isn't called false.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you don't look like Barbie.
you look like a healthy woman, healthy in weight and proportion.

your daughter won't look like Barbie.
not without removing ribs.
getting breast implants.
dying her hair.
having her facial bones reconstructed.
her limbs surgically lengthen.

and with any luck all of your daughter's ambitions won't be based on accessories.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, sorry Sol, I'm with Mickey and Hand here - Barbie is a physical impossibility. Being long-legged, narrow waisted, big-breasted, etc. is perfectly possible, but the extremes of those things that Barbie was given by the toy designers could not naturally occur.