Do women notice?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I do it subconsciously, but I catch myself checking women out when I talk to them. I don't think I'm obvious, but I'm afraid of what women may think when I glance at their chest.

I'm interested to know... do most men do this, and if so, what are the women thinking when this happens? Again, I dont try to do it.. it just sort of happens.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most men check women out, and most women check men out. :smile:

As far as do I notice when a man checks me out, either very few men are checking me out, or I'm completely oblivious. I actually hope in this case that I am more oblivious (but would like to notice it more!) because I'd hate to think that men don't notice me at all!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES they notice.
some of them are just waiting for you to notice
so they can claim you are whatever they want to claim.
it is like a game for many of them,a very dumb game.

just don't stare or blatantly "look"
they know the difference between stares and looks
versus observation.

i know women will avoid looking at my crotch,dudes too.
i have seen my girlfriend avoid looking at another girls chest
or ass but she is definately observing.

if you blatantly look and try to cover it up
you come off as a desperate,repressed loser. imo.

it is natural and normal if you have it in check though.
do not give into you raging hormones at inappropriate times! ;)
think of trees,waterfalls,and fuzzy bunny rabbits.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I think most women only notice if you're obvious about it... or if they're checking you out, too.

Most of the time, if I'm talking to a man and he's making all the right eye contact and engaging in the conversation, I'm not going to notice a glance here-and-there at my assets.

However, if I'm looking at someone, attempting to make eye contact, and they haven't looked up from my breasts for the last two minutes, I'm on to them... and I'll be more suspicious of their intentions. At that point, I will usually step up my game in the conversation, and see if they really wanted to talk to me, or just made up some excuse to come and check me out up close.

It's flattering to me if it's made to look like an afterthought, or a quick loss of composure... (not sure why). I guess I can fool myself into thinking that I'm more of an interesting person that way. LOL.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When I went to the audiologist's office to have my new hearing aids fitted the female doctor was showing quite a bit of cleavage. It's kind of hard not to look when she's inches in front of your face. At one point she left the room when paged and when she returned she was buttoned up more demurely.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
When I went to the audiologist's office to have my new hearing aids fitted the female doctor was showing quite a bit of cleavage. It's kind of hard not to look when she's inches in front of your face. At one point she left the room when paged and when she returned she was buttoned up more demurely.

LOL.

"What? I can't hear you. Could you turn those down please?":biggrin1:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it sounds like I'm doing ok. I don't gawk by any means... I just wanted to make sure my harmless glance is not perceived wrong. I really don't mean anything by it...

I catch myself doing this more when she is wearing something low cut in the front or something that accents her cleavage.

Once at work, a co-worker came into my office we chatted a while and I did cop a look a couple of times... but when she was walking out, she quickly turned to look back at me and smiled... I just dropped my eyes back down to my desk to continue working. lol

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BUSTED! LOL

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Most women like being checked out if you aren't a jerk about it. Do it at a time when she is being serious and needs your attention (not on her breasts) and she will notice and most likely say something about it

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Most women like being checked out if you aren't a jerk about it. Do it at a time when she is being serious and needs your attention (not on her breasts) and she will notice and most likely say something about it

I agree. In the right circustances it's a way of flirting and appreciation. If you're not an arse about it, how many women don't really like guys to think they're hot?