Do women orgasm while birthing a child?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Northland, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Northland

Gold Member

I mean, when a woman is birthing a child, it goes on through a very sexually excitable area, so is there any tingling of fun or does the pain from popping that 10 pounder eliminate pleasure?

It had to be asked, (I have a feeling someone will tell me it already has been).

(and Patchos had asked more questions directly related to women)

2. D_hybabi

D_hybabi New Member

Lol omg lol

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    tingling of fun? tingling of fun?

I thought my ex-husband was lacking in knowledge re: childbirth when he asked "does it hurt?". But at least he didn't ask "are you enjoying it?"

lol

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I'm looking forward to reading the first post stating that women can orgasm during childbirth.

5. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

:tapedshut::popcorn:

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I've never been blessed with a child of my own; but my guess is no.

I could be wrong, there may be that woman out there that represents 1/4 of 1% of women who some how manage to get off during labor and delivery; but I have never heard a story about that, and the women in my family talk about everything! :yikes: They also have an annoying tendency to like to compare scars of all types on holidays. :rolleyes: :eek:

I have a friend who doesn't believe in natural childbirth and had an edpidural for both her children. I vaguely recal her saying she was glad when they gave her the needle for that. She didn't allude to any super good/happy or orgasmic feelings down there.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think was posted here before because I know I've seen some of this stuff dongie posted there.

I dunno though. Despite being mother I've never had a child pass through my vagina - even still I have a hard time believing the above.

On a side note: Principessa?? WTF happened to NJ?

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Principessa is NJ? Well, that answers one longstanding question I had about how the site worked.

9. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hush... it's a secret.

To the OP... maybe it's true. My wife was screaming "FUCK ME!, OH Fuck!" quite a bit while birthing our kid.

#10 vince, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  10. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remeber seeing a video. A woman was giving birth in water when her husband came over to kiss her. His kiss excited her so much she had an orgasm. One hell of a kiss right?

11. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  12. pussnboots

pussnboots New Member

Okay, wow. LOL. Uh....an orgasm during labor? Mmmmm, NO! I have had natural child birth. It's no joking matter, let me tell you! LOL, and a sexy, fun, tingle thing/feelings?? OMG. Let's break it down.

1) pain.
    2) followed by...oh, yeah, more PAIN
    3) a break from pain...then, you can guess....more pain!
    4) then you have to remember the annoying people telling you that "you're doing fine..."
    5) remember steps 1,2,3? They can go on for like...oh, hours.
    6) okay, then the fun stuff, like, questions. "How much longer?" or "When can I push" Both usually followed by....drum roll....."you'll know." OMG, so, no, not only is there pain, on and off, there are annoying people around you seeing you in pain, and more! They answer you're pain-filled and often desperate- to- see- the- end -of -the- tunnel questions with annoying rhetoric!!! And they wonder why we get testy?
    7) Finally-- you can push! Okay here it doesn't hurt, but it's like trying to pass...oh, geesh, I don't know? A football -- either American or other -- and yes, again you get annoying answers to pitiful questions like, "Am I doing this right?" Answer? "You'll know ...." *grrrrr*
    8) Finally, surrounded by lots of people you don't know, sweaty, tired, cranky and just plain exhausted -- you have a baby! And then, yes, I can say it's tingle, but not from sex or thinking about sex, (actually you feel numb from all the pressure of pushing, I suppose, but I don't know -- plus you immediately get ICE down there, so feeling sexy? Nah...) the tingle comes from the O.M.G. that's the most amazing thing in the world -- a huge rush of energy/excitement and then, everyone leaves and you're alone, with this tiny, incredible little person, hoping you feel nothing below the waist, because, even at 6 pounds, a baby looks BIG, and oh my! what does my poor little pussy look like now!!!?

so, imho -- no, no orgasm, nor would I have wanted one...there was enough to handle, enough embarrassment, without screaming "Oh, yes! Yes, yes! Right there baby!"

:) kitten

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    When the pain stops and you are passing out from exhaustion, that is the closest thing to pleasure I can remember. But it's not orgasm by any means.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

pah! no and hell no.

#1 was hour upon hour of agony.
    #2 was fun. painful, funny fun.

but nothing sexual.

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. No. Oh, and no again.

16. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

if my vagina was tearing open with a child's head coming out of it, i highly doubt it would bring me to orgasm.

17. dolfette

Gold Member

i'll agree with the mad, hippy bints that it can be a hell of a lot more pleasant it you're relaxed, mobile and not drugged up to your eyeballs though.

18. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
    Sure, and men cum when expelling kidney stones

19. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh sure, multiple orgasms! That's why I prayed for triplets! You have the second one while they're stitching up the episiotomy.

I never heard of such foolishness. The only pleasurable thing I remember, besides the fact that it was over, was holding my beautiful daughter in my arms immediately afterwards. If I orgasmed then I missed it completely. I can't see anything erotic about trying to pass all of your internal organs through your entertainment center.

Draft saved Draft deleted