is all about respect for me boy.

if me boy showed piccies of me.
swift and blinding retribution.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I share pics of my Sir only after asking his permission. And I don't just assume that him saying yes once means he will say yes every time. I ask every single time I want to show someone a pic.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I should have elaborated. From the phrasing of the question I thought that the OP meant "without permission" so I answered no, but I meant that I didn't think that any of my friends would betray a man's trust in that way and that I wouldn't either.

I don't think there's anything wrong with sharing pics if the person has been asked permission first.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a close friend that sends me pictures of all of the guys she dates... actually most of my friends show me pictures... but they aren't NUDE pictures. Sometimes the guy is shirtless, but that's about it. I'm sure if I were dating someone I wouldn't hesitate to show my friends a picture of my guy, but not a nude photo.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're talking nude pictures? NO! Not even if he wanted me to! That's mine, period.

If he's showing pics of me without my consent - wow, hell hath no fury!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With permission yes. I've showed some of my good friends pictures of my boyfriends junk, why not? He knows about and he thinks it's funny. I dont think it's a huge deal.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh... I show, alright. I brag like a motha. Socalfreak knows it :) I think it embarrasses him a little... but clearly not TOO much since he's given me permission :p As for women not being as visual... I call BS. Every chick I've shown his pics to has had their eyes about bug out of their head :) even without the peen.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This might sound hypricital or something but I don't even really want guys to send me nude pics, it just seems wierd, rude, and assumes something but whenever a friend has shown me pics of some guy I think it's funny and don't mind at all. Wierd I know but I think it answers the question.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh nude pics? Never! I mean, I've shown people pics of him on vacation and on stage and stuff, but I've never shared intimate pics. That's for my eyes only!

Also, I don't accept pics from anyone so please don't share with me either. I mean nude pics.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have asked for (and received) permission to share particularly yummy photos with specific people. It was fun.

"Hey, Cutie. I'm with my friend D. I was telling her how strong you are and she asked if I had a picture. May I show her the one of you goofing off naked, kissing your muscles?"

"Hey, Babe. I was telling Dani Debo and Cristina about last night. I showed them the picture of you at your brother's wedding. That's the one that comes up when you call or text me. They think you're hot! They want to see more pictures, but all I have on my phone are the [naughty] ones you sent all day yesterday. Can I show them? Would that be okay?"

I do show my friends normal pictures without asking for permission. I assume it is okay to show snapshots from outings and such. But I know the difference between a snapshot no one cares who sees, and one expected to be kept private. I always ask before sharing private photos, even if the subject cannot be identified therein.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Just yesterday not long after I posted this Cap phoned me. My phone was sitting on the desk while I was talking to another decorator. His pic showed up when the phone rang.

She asked "Is that your husband? I know him! Can I see him?"

And I'm like "Uh, I have to answer the phone."

But after we hung up I showed her his pictures. But I seriously felt like I was feeding a voyeur's fantasy. At once I was proud to be his mate, but she was obviously not paying attention to that part. I lied and said that's all the photos I have.

Funny to get jealous over a little thing like that.