Do women prefer distance, volume, or quantity?

What do women prefer?

• Cumshot distance

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Cumshot volume

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Cumshot quantity

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

Spurting9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't want to turn it into a discussion of my insecurities if it wasn't necessary, or at least not in the first post. Some girls think the long distance means something good, others think the small number of spurts means something bad, and of course other girls couldn't care less about either!

Yes, the volume & distance of the ejaculation does have a lot to do with the quality of the guy's orgasm -- this is why guys are into cumshots! It's also been shown that guys having sex with their lovers after being separated, cum a lot more than normal, regardless of how recently they ejaculated -- in other words, even if your BF jacks off in the bathroom on the plane flight home, if he misses you, he'll shoot a bucket that night regardless and want to have sex longer than normal (and he'll be completely dehydrated the next day).

Dragonfly's intuition on praying for it to happen is on the mark -- if he's not his usual overshooting-your-head self, it's a sign something's wrong, either with his life, or with your relationship -- it's a sign the hormones are kaput.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't want to turn it into a discussion of my insecurities if it wasn't necessary, or at least not in the first post. Some girls think the long distance means something good, others think the small number of spurts means something bad, and of course other girls couldn't care less about either!

Yes, the volume & distance of the ejaculation does have a lot to do with the quality of the guy's orgasm -- this is why guys are into cumshots! It's also been shown that guys having sex with their lovers after being separated, cum a lot more than normal, regardless of how recently they ejaculated -- in other words, even if your BF jacks off in the bathroom on the plane flight home, if he misses you, he'll shoot a bucket that night regardless and want to have sex longer than normal (and he'll be completely dehydrated the next day).

Dragonfly's intuition on praying for it to happen is on the mark -- if he's not his usual overshooting-your-head self, it's a sign something's wrong, either with his life, or with your relationship -- it's a sign the hormones are kaput.

That's really interesting. Thank you for sharing that. Although lately, he's always cumming inside me, so I don't get to see distance any more. If I did, I would start paying attention.

Spurting9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the other measure that's been documented is how willing the guy is to keep having sex after his first ejaculation. Guys need to get off every few days or they go nuts, so him cumming inside you before going to sleep is no different than him brushing his teeth or feeding the dog. But if you can entice him to more after that routine sexual release, it's a good sign. This shouldn't be confused with his need for a refractory period, which is normal. But he should still be willing to pleasure you after cumming, and you should entice him for round two, round three, etc. If he has feelings for you, the hormones will follow orders when called upon.

The vast majority of women I have been with enjoyed watching me orgasm. Although, only a very small number seemed to care about volume or distance. One explained it to me that she felt "accomplished" when she saw me cum. Proud that she was able to give me such pleasure and enjoyed that there was a visual product/result from that pleasure.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vast majority of women I have been with enjoyed watching me orgasm. Although, only a very small number seemed to care about volume or distance. One explained it to me that she felt "accomplished" when she saw me cum. Proud that she was able to give me such pleasure and enjoyed that there was a visual product/result from that pleasure.

Yes, most normal women want to know that their man is enjoying it as much as she is. The current girlfriend loves it when I make her cum but wants me to as well. Last session I got her off, felt her clamp down around my cock as she came and she can't handle much stimulation just after she comes so I pulled out and held her close while she experienced the ecstasy. Asked if she wanted more and she said she felt wonderful but wanted me to come. So, I buried myself in her again, worked her over, thrusting fast and felt my orgasm coming, and just before it hit, I felt her pussy clamp down in orgasm again. I pulled out and came all over her belly.

She says she doesn't mind cum and certainly didn't shy away from touching it. She's a "no nose, eyes or hair" gal. So with women like this, is it best to avoid her face altogether then? Those are 3 major targets in that area.