Do women prefer size vs. stiffness?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Spurting9, Feb 24, 2011.

?

Do women prefer size vs. stiffness?

1. Size is king, even if it's rubbery

20 vote(s)
    27.4%
  2. Stiffness rules, even if it's smaller

53 vote(s)
    72.6%
  1. Spurting9

Spurting9 New Member

OK, new question: everyone talks about the importance of "size", but how important is stiffness?

I ask because a woman I dated not too long ago, told me she wasn't really into having sex if I wasn't hard as steel -- this is the first time I'd really encountered this -- other girls have always liked my size regardless of other details. I asked if she was serious or joking, and she was serious -- it wasn't a huge deal to her, but she said she wasn't joking -- she found "weakness" to be a turn-off. This came up because I would cum the first or second time that night and be ready to go again in just a few minutes -- I was pretty sure I was my full ~8" length but after the first, certainly after the second, if we were standing facing each other, the base was erect but there was some downward curve to it -- it was pointing at her feet rather than saluting her face at the start of the evening. Her take was, I should pace myself and not get rubbery.

So, I dislike vague "do you still beat your wife" questions and like the questions to be well-understood, so I'll phrase it this way for the ladies:

If you had your choice between your guy having a 7" penis that always pointed at your face, or a 9" penis that always had some flex to it, which would you choose?

Would it depend on the situation? In other words, would you find one more aesthetically pleasing when you take your sweatshirt off at the beach and your girlfriends notice the reaction in your boyfriend's pants? Do you prefer one for oral sex but the other for riding him? Just curious.

2. moon_beam

moon_beam New Member

In most situations I'll choose the stiff 7". For a hand job I think I'd choose the 9" with flex.

3. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It'll be interesting to see the responses to this one. My Girlfriend commented when we first got together that my cock behaved quite differently to her previous partners. Mine got hard and stayed hard, evenly all over, where as her previous partners got harder in different places depending on how she played with it.

4. BS76

BS76 Active Member

I've had this discussion with women before and it was stiffness, always. Basically if it's limp it doesn't matter how big it is.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's interesting! Never heard of that one before. Please do elaborate.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    For large penises, I think the bigger it is, the better it is if it isn't too stiff, then it hurts less. I used to suck off TheBF so that he orgasmed first. Then when he got hard again, he wouldn't be so stiff when we had vaginal sex. I liked it better like that.

7. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

For me it's stiffness. The harder the cock, the more turned on I become.

8. Spurting9

Spurting9 New Member

That's why I mentioned that size-vs-stiffness might depend on the situation. My observations have been it's the stiffness that women like to SEE.

And this mostly the feedback I get -- they like to see it hard at the beginning, to know you're horny, but if it's a long night of sex they'd rather be penetrated by something softer anyway. I was surprised when the girl I mentioned in the first post said she didn't like deepthroating rubbery penis, even though it's easier. But other girls have liked the fact I'm pretty big even when limp, and with only a partial erection I can still have sex.

The poll is currently running 12-to-1 in favor of stiffness, but now it's again a case of did I ask the question right -- are women answering what they like to LOOK AT or what they like to PENETRATE THEM?

#8 Spurting9, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  9. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it's so rubbery I can push it out by flexing my muscles it's not going to be very fun. I think it depends on what I'm working with and what I'm planning on doing with it.

I didn't answer the poll, because I'm really not sure. Rubbery and floppy would be a no, but rubbery/flexy/ bendy could be fun.

10. Patchos

Gold Member

Sorry guys, size matters

11. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    So stiff I can use it as a substitute diving board.

12. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha. Wouldn't it have to be stiff AND long then?:tongue:...which isn't an option in this poll since it requires selecting both of the opposing choices...This is getting complicated

13. Spurting9

Spurting9 New Member

Sorry, the word I should have used in the poll was "flexy", not "rubbery". She'd never be able to push it out, although if she was squeezing while I was trying to use long, fast thrusts, it might buckle briefly before trying again.

Her attitude about it was sort of, she works her body 5 nights a week at the gym, and some vindication for that work was seeing me immediately get steel-hard and feel that large penis penetrating her for the whole night. Giving me head to get me hard again did not get along with her ego -- "softer penis = less-attractive woman" in her book.

14. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Petite and I are truly sisters separated at birth. Because he's big I like him sqeezably soft. I don't mean completely soft, but I like how he doesn't get as hard as a rock, because when he does it can become uncomfortable pretty quickly. If he's hard enough to penetrate he's perfect!

He does get harder as we go along, and that's fine because as our passion grows I'm better able to accommodate him.

If I absolutely have to have something extremely hard but smaller there's always my battery-operated boyfriend. But that's never when I can have Snuggles!

15. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Did you just call my penis Snuggles?

16. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! Yes! He's like that little bear on TV except bigger! LOL!

Just FYI, we're a modern couple sitting in our living room with out laptops. I don't know what he's doing but I told him I was on the big dick site so he had to see what was going on.

Love you, Snuggles.

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    We do that all the time, except lately we're both sitting on the bed with the baby instead of hanging out in the living room.

#17 petite, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  18. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    between 5-7" really stiff, 7-10" bendy (not soft)

19. Spurting9

Spurting9 New Member

Is it more about the LOOK or the FEEL? Does it make no difference what kind of sex you're having, or if it's during or after foreplay?

20. VernalTiger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I may be biased, because the 5 of the last 6 cocks I've met have been soft. What am I supposed to do with it? When I'm naked and horny, a giant flaccid penis is of absolutely no use. I might as well get dressed and put the kettle on.

7 and hard, please.

Draft saved Draft deleted