Do Women Prefer Straight Or Curved Penis?

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
A few years ago talking with my bff about her sexual experiences she said" I experienced 20 or more sexual partners and penis size isn't really important even if ,of course, i prefer it a little above average .." Penis shape instead is important:i like a completely straight one ,no doubt about it" said smiling.. I asked her why but she didn't tell me the reason.."it's just better"..A curved one doesn't work well for me"
Which is your opinion and your preference?Is it better a straight or curved penis or it all depends on the position?

My sample size is pretty small but I'd say it depends on position. Straight always works, but if it's the right curve in the right position, it can be fireworks... while curved in the opposite position can be a total dud for me.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For myself it really depends on the shape as well as the size, like I mean my husband's is straight and very thick which feels great and works well for me, if his was curved either way I just don't think it would work so well. However a penis that isn't as thick but has a good curve can work better than a straight penis that isn't thick as it wouldn't stimulate the same.
That's my opinion anyway!

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
As said before my bff didn't explain why she preferred a straight penis...The only thing was"A curved one doesn t'work well for me because it slips out more easily and this annoys me"
Can be true or not?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As said before my bff didn't explain why she preferred a straight penis...The only thing was"A curved one doesn t'work well for me because it slips out more easily and this annoys me"
Can be true or not?
Depends on curve and position

Reactions: albert2006

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
I I agree with you.I'm average and my penis is significantly curved upwards..In some positions(misionary)it works better(if the woman is sensitive in her g-point for example).However in others(expecially when she is on top) my penis slips out more frequently(and i don't know ii it would be the same with a different shape)

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Team Curve Wang.

Visually more appealing. The upward curve looks that much more eager and aroused. When a dude does that thing where he pushes his cock down, then it springs back up? Yes, thank you.

For my specific jenny the boy's curve hits good places. We fit together pretty damn nicely.

Over all? The peen comes with the dude. If I find him groovy, certain I will feel the same way about his business.

poundmehard

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Too be honest curved or straight it all feels pretty much the same depending on position. Anal I would say if I am laying on my left a curve to the left is better! Weird I know! Oral, again depending on position, but I will say straighter is easier to manipulate for me.