do women really enjoy gangbang?

These are just a few I'm sure there are many more

Back in the 1980s, when young and dumb and venturing where I had no business, I had a relationship with a "drug whore."

I didn't know at first, but soon found out she would submit to gangbangs, literally from "gangbangers" who
supplied her with drugs. One time I "heard" her in action after she went upstairs with a group of guys. Finally, I witnessed her in action with 3 guys when staying at her house for a time due to unusual circumstances.

From my viewpoint, it was indistinguishable at points from rape. The guys clearly thought they had bought the right to do what they wanted how they wanted regardless of her wishes. In spite of some flashes of anger when they hurt her, she was committed to satisfying them and seemed to enjoy a lot of it. But, who knows. Apparently, they were regulars on whom she depended. Does that make in consensual?

Some gangbangs are rape, some aren't and some are in the grey zone I witnessed.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveTalk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a man with a very open-minded wife. I LOVE watching my wife have enjoyable sex with another man. Maybe that's weird...but that's the way i am. After my wife and i had dated for a period of about 6 months one time she was just laying in bed and i asked her what she would think of me if i allowed her to have sex with other men...even after we get married someday. As i questioned her about it i was playing with her clitoris. The more i talked about it i noticed she was getting water-hose wet as hell. She started answering me telling me she'd love to have sex with other men if it didn't bother me. I told her i thought it would be a turn-on. It took me a couple of months before i brought a friend over to show my wife some loving. I couldn't believe how much i enjoyed watching and how many times she came during the session. Finally i was able to work out her doing 4 guys at the same time. Boy, did she juice up when i brought up what was going to happen. Long story short, my wife loves playing with many cocks at one time and we set it up as often as we can now. We've been married for 5 yrs. now and our marriage is stronger than it ever has been. If a woman in into it, she'll love you even more for the opportunity. BTW....one of the setups was with 3 black men. It's true they are bigger...& in my opinion can last longer...don't know why that part is. Since then she likes to have at least one BIG black guy in each gang bang. Not always easy to set up...but i try. If your woman is into it, she'll love you forever for allowing her that freedom. In a group bang i bet my wife cums 20 times before it's over.