Do women really fantasise about MMF

theforbiddenfruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is one of my deepest, passionate fantasies MMF, but I wonder is it really something that women desire?

I have yet to meet a woman that truly shares this fantasy. I would like to know womens views on having sex with 2 men at the same time.

I understand it to be a fantasy amoungst many men and assumed that women would crave the attention of 2 men at the same time.

Look forward to your comments

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems there's a good handful of girls out there who want to experience it (or have and liked it).

Honestly, something about it kind of turns me off. It's not really a jealousy issue or anything, I just like to have total control of a girl, not necessarily in a dominant sense but I want to be able to put my tongue and dick anywhere on her body without feeling grossed out. Having another guy's spit/cum/dick in the mix turns me off, frankly.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gf said that it might be nice and thinks it's hot for sure. I was pretty shocked to hear that she liked the idea.
However, I think she mostly just likes the idea and probably wouldn't go for it. Which is good because I don't think a MMF would be that good for me.

Maybe if I had one with a guy I didn't know, but wasn't creepy or huge (body or dick) and a woman I didn't like but had a phisical atraction for. Now that doesn't make much sense for those things to have to add up. A FFM would be much better, and my gf would actually do it to (likes the of ffm just as much or more).

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Of course women fantasize about having 2 men at one. Two men fondelling her and pampering to her needs and desires. im yet to find a woman that doesn't find it appealing

However i always thought men were more interested in FFM scenario
:confused:

Lovergirl64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only the HORNY ones. :)

What do you mean only the Horny ones????? Its a FANTASY. It's a NORMAL fantasy.
Of course any woman would want 2 men at once. I know I would. But it's a FANTASY.
I wouldn't do it in real life.
I also find it appealing to just be with one man.

theforbiddenfruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I think I should have been a little bit clearer in what I initially meant.

I dont just mean fantasise on its own, but women who also crave the experiance in reality.

Like I initially thought I have not met many women who share the same sentiments as Lee_M

CatChickie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it works better than MFF.
I think it works better than MFF also Drifter. Who wouldn't want the double the attention? I know most men I have brought it up to, have absolutely shot down the idea before it even gets out of my mouth, I don't know if they are just jealous and wouldn't want to share me with another man, or if they think they are going to have to get busy with the other man. On the MFF note though....the same men wouldn't have a problem sharing me with another woman.....the old double standard....and that's as far as the "double" goes with the guys I know.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the women I know who have done it, they really didnt like it only because they were concentrating on the constant cock in their mouth to relax and enjoy what was going on.

Lets face it, many guys wouldnt be in to DP or any other scenario where they touch each other.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stopped liking the 2 women thing. [ Once I really thought out the implications I realized it's a hassle and a half ]

My GF never liked the 2 men thing. [ whenever I brought it up she was like "Ew, one dick only please!" ]

I guess we're lame.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
What do you mean only the Horny ones????? Its a FANTASY. It's a NORMAL fantasy.
Of course any woman would want 2 men at once. I know I would. But it's a FANTASY.
I wouldn't do it in real life.
I also find it appealing to just be with one man.

I'm also very faithful to those I love.

Having said that, it was a joke, lovergirl 64. Sometimes a little humour needs to be tossed in places.:rolleyes:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the 1 0n 1 with my gf actually, yesterday she ride it for 50 min... ( this was the second time) :)

Most men cannot satisfy 2 or more women at once... :0

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course it does. A few men here have told me how disappointed they were when they finally had a MFF as they suddenly realized they only had one dick lol hahaha. :biggrin1::rolleyes:

Only the HORNY ones. :)
I consider that a good thing, dont you sweet cheeks? :wink::cool:

To answer the OP's question yes. I had a MMF at 19 with two average sized, bi-guys. It was a great experience but I had no desire to repeat it until I started doing anal last year. :redface: Now I fantasize about trying out a MMF or MMMF. :cool: I wouldn't want that for my daily sexual activity but just to see what it's like.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think a MMF is the hottest, I brought it up to my wife many times, maybe one day with the right guy. Maybe its also just that i wanna watch her with another guy too.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had an enjoyable MMF, but I have to say it was intimidating. While the ideal was sexy, I worried about the reality of two strong men just having their way with me and accidentally hurting me. It worked out well, and I might do it again. But I was hesitant, and I am incredibly horny. Many women would not do this. Also, this was not involving anyone I was seeing in a committed relationship. It was just for fun. I think any married or serious couple should think twice, and really make sure they know where they stand.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

MFF works a lot better for me. Typically when I'm with just one girl I wear them out before they wear me out. and of course I'd have more fun with two girls than I would with an extra guy.

but I've known girls who have fantasized about MMF and a couple who have actually experienced it. Most of them had very positive experiences with it.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've enjoyed both MFM and MFF 3-somes. I loved both combinations, but prefer MFF. Each of my partners (both bi women) fantasize about MFM 3-somes - but only with the right partners.

After enjoying 3-somes on a regular basis (at least once per week), my partners and I prefer them to 1-on-1 sex.