Do women really like tall guys ? (tell your height in the thread)

I'm 5'7" at most, and can say by experience, that girls DEF. pass over me 95% of the time. I'm talented in music, have a good look, tattoos, piercings, am packing some decent meat, yet I hardly ever get a second glance, even from girls much shorter than me.

It seems to be a preference of women to have a tall man, probably a security thing. Or maybe they're so fucked up they just think it's naturally empowering to themselves to have a guy that could kick other people's asses. It can't be the cock. I've got friends half a foot taller than me who I know don't have what I have in the pants.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
6'4" here, too (194 cm). The girls that do fancy me do comment favourably on my height, but I couldn't say that height on its own is an attraction to girls. My guess (if what attracts females can be restricted, for these purposes only, to looks) then, as well as height, girls tend to be attracted to guys with broad shoulders and well developed chests and arms. But we need to hear from the girls!

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 190cm(6'3'').I think a mans height is something that attracts many women for a variety of reasons(conceptions about strength,posture,fitness and even size).But like all matters of taste it cant be generalised.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'9", which is just below average height. I know of numerous reasons for women not to be interested in me, but I would not rank my height or lack thereof very highly among them, unless the woman is taller than I am. Even then, there was a woman I knew who was over six feet tall and good-looking, with whom I was on casually friendly terms, and I heard through a common friend years later that she had a crush on me.

5'4" well endowed. I moved to Asia partly because of my height (I fit in better) but ended up marrying a 5'10" woman. It does and doesn't matter.... unfortunately in the west first impressions count... but if you can get past that it usually disappears....