Do women really like tall guys ? (tell your height in the thread)

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interestingly, my partner thught that the difference in height would make cuddles awkward or uncomfortable but I think the longer limbs and the proportions mean that the cuddles feel closer and more enveloping on a smaller body....FWIW

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 5'9 flat footed and never really thought about it. I suppose because I like my height and am very comfortable with it. Always have been. I've never noticed women passing me up for taller men, though.

In the past, I have dated women that were as little as 5'0, a few were 6'2, and all ranges in between. I can't remember height ever being an issue with any one of them.

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason everyone in my family thinks I am so tall. I guess it's because I'm the tallest in my family.

I am 6' which I am happy with. I may have grown an inch though since it's been a while (maybe 6'1" now).

I'm very skinny. I'm not gonna give my weight cause it's too embarrassing.

My cock is 7" long. I'm happy with that length but I wish my girth was fatter.

voonderkint

Experimental Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love a tall, well dressed, man!! oh, la, la (no disrespect to shorter guys)

I'm 5'8", (6' in heels) my mother is almost 6' , father 6'4", and we are the short ones!...so I guess tall is just what I'm used to.

But seriously, I'm from Belgium, my ex is 6'4" and broad shouldered, so finding well fitting clothes for him was a nightmare! He also has a 14 shoe size, and we had to go to Holland or the States to find shoes!

I find that 6'4" is not that unusual in the States, does this vary from State to State?

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 1,98m or 6'6''.

I believe that women do like tall and strong guys, but they also like charm and wit.

Some people love my height whereas others are intimidated by it. One thing is for certain, tall guys get a lot of respect.

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a 5'8" female, I have never felt comfortable or secure even when hanging out with men who are shorter than me, and I have never been attracted to shorter men. A potential partner must be at least 5'9" and more muscular than myself (i'm athletic so i like a beefy man who isn't thrown around like a ragdoll in my bed). However, "too tall" for me begins at around 6'7".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'2" and I like short girls.
At 6'2" pretty much all girls are shorter than you aren't they? :confused:
I'm 6'3", the tallest in the family.
Wow, you are a nice, tall drink of water aren't you? :05::flirt: Fortunately, your cock is proportionately sized. :wink:

:hitit:
Damn, I wish I hadn't confessed that I'm only 5' 9".
That's okay Calboner since the last 9" is your cock. :biggrin1::wink:
I have noticed that the women I have dated tend to be either short (5' to 5' 2") or tall (5' 7" to 5' 9"). I have not figured out why this is.
LMAO, so basically you have no height preference for women. :biggrin1::wink::tongue:
:hitit:
Girls just can't help but love their daddies. It's either taller, stronger, older, or rich. But women are a different story.

Well stated joejack.

When I was in my late teens and early 20's I went for the tall (6' & up) muscular jocks. I eventually learned that the best men came in the most unlikely; yet still delectable packages.:wink:

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I post my height in every thread... and not just because of my sig.

I'm 6'3". Taller than most people of either gender. Not sure if it's just the height or the red hair, or the beard, or the eyes, or being really skinny... but people always remember me and can pick me out of a crowd easily. Whatever the cause, I'm pretty comfortable with everything about my body and like the fact that people seem to remember me.

I must admit, though, it is embarrassing when I can't remember other people and they all seem to know me. :\

The girls I've been with make jokes about the height difference and will sometimes complain that I'm "too tall," but they've all said something about liking tall guys (though it could just be for my benefit).