Do women really like tall guys ? (tell your height in the thread)

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm 6'3" or 6'4". don't really know because the last time i was measured was by a team nurse who was about 5'1" and would put a rular behind your head and look up at an angle...don't ask this wasn't the NBA

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6'... 6'1" if I stand up straight. I'm not a heightist, either, and have dated women from 5'5" to 5'11". Truth to tell, I never really pay attention to how tall someone is or isn't. I'm 190 lbs, muscular (not bulked, but tight and defined), moderately hairy, and above average, thickly hung. Girls seem to enjoy being with me (clothed and not), guys, too.

Tallforall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im 6' 8" and its definitely an ice breaker. girls always say "you are tall!, or do you play basketball".

Ectobryan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 6-3 and have met several of my wife's previous boyfriends and they were all my height or taller...so, she definitely prefers tall guys.

Curiosity999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'3, 5'11-6'2 is perfect. When I stand next to a guy over that height I start to feel like a toddler next to them, lol. It's a nice feeling when out in public bc you know nobody's gonna try and mess with you when you have a big guy standing next to you.

5'5" 206 pounds and stay around 10% bodyfat most of the time. I am a short man and I do not care. Some times people try to tease me about it, but that is fine with me. I have a good sense of humor and know plenty of short jokes they do not know. So I often help them improve their game a bit. I have had plenty of women tell me that they have never been with a man my height but that they were surprised to see that not everything about me is small. I have heard that tall guys have more confidence and women like confident men. Short men tend to feel inadequate and lot of them of shit attitudes. I actually do not tend to like hanging around short men either. They tend to act like they have something to prove all the damn time. Women have found that to not be the case with me. Some have even said they slept with me out of curiosity. I suppose that is where I make up for my height. I often tell people that life is like football, its a game of inches. My wife is 4'11" tall she has dated tall guys and once again I was her first short man. She says she loves the way we fit together and that she does not have to stand on her tip toes to kiss me. As for her feeling safe, I am a US Army Airborne Ranger. I will fucking kill someone before the argument even gets good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DilatedWays

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 5'4" and have never had any issues with dating/hooking up with women that had to do with my height. Of course this is taking into consideration that I'm not actively pursuing women that tower over me out of personal preference. But that said I have been with two people that were slightly taller than me. One that was taler by probably less than half an inch and the other by I'm guessing three inches. The girl I'm currently seeing (so to say) is 4'11" who is actually the shortest girl that I've ever been with. Also I am the runt of my family my brothers and cousins are all 5'9" and up so I hear the jokes from them all the time but it's all friendly joking.

Also I didn't realize so many people on this site were so damn tall.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
6'5" and 210 lbs. here. Over the years I've dated a number of ladies from quite short (5'0") to a shade taller than I (6'6") and the subject of height has seldom come up between us, at least from the standpoint of they're having any strong preference in that regard. Some psychological studies have found that there is a positive correlation between height and success in some professional fields even though in those fields height had no bearing on performance. So it's entirely possible that women may have a slight subconscious preference for tall men without actually knowing it.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some do and some don't. I'm 6'5", 200 lbs. some women are just interested in the theory of "the taller the guy, the longer the penis" sort of thing. I find a lot of women like men that are a lot like their dad. sometimes that means physically but often mentally and attitude wise.

boyslie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
6ft, 140lbs, and lanky. A friend told me I remind him of Woody from Toy Story. Girls and guys love my height.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5'8"/173cm - I don't care much about a guy's height either way, as long as it's not something requiring Cirque du Soleil-level contortionism. I did have a 6' guy say I was too tall for him, though, so maybe the question should be: Do men prefer to be (noticeably) taller than the women they date?