do women really stare at bulges?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't. I stare at hot abs, asses, hamstrings, chests, and gorgeous eyes and smiles, but not at bulges.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes they do! One day this married chick at work told me "we are just going to have to get you some tighter pants." as I walked past her desk. I replied "and why would that be?" and she turned six shaded of red and said "since you have got it going on you might as well show it off." I leaned over and whispered "I will show it to you anytime you want." Needless to say she called her husband and told him she was going to be working late and we had hot mind blowing sex in my locked office that evening after everyone else had left the building.

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes they do! One day this married chick at work told me "we are just going to have to get you some tighter pants." as I walked past her desk. I replied "and why would that be?" and she turned six shaded of red and said "since you have got it going on you might as well show it off." I leaned over and whispered "I will show it to you anytime you want." Needless to say she called her husband and told him she was going to be working late and we had hot mind blowing sex in my locked office that evening after everyone else had left the building.

Poor husband.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't. I stare at hot abs, asses, hamstrings, chests, and gorgeous eyes and smiles, but not at bulges.

I agree with petite. I stare at men's eyes and their smiling faces. Very sexy to me. :biggrin1: