do women really stare at bulges?

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course they do. I caught MYSELF staring today too. A co-worker was sitting at a meeting with me around a buge table. We sat at either side of a corner and I could see this massive bulge in his trousers. Noone else could see as the table was blocking their view. I was staring thinking, is that a boner or is it a huge cock? Is it the way hes slouched or is it his underwear. But seriously, I was giving it a good look, not overly on purpose, I was curious, so Im sure women stare much more.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know for a fact they do. I was in church one day and two lady friends of mine were keeping an eye on the church door and murmuring to themselves and giggling. I finally asked them what the deal was and they told me. I was shocked.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Staring is the wrong word.

There are starers though. I have a relationship with one at my local supermarket. I order fish, she stares at my crotch. We smile at each other. I think she masterbates a lot. Though it may just be the fish counter.

Then there are the pros. You have to be a fairly experienced croth-watcher watcher to catch them. When you do (I wouldn't like to guess how rare that is), they tend to appreciate that you have caught them even if slightly embarassed.

Then there are the inadvertent double takers. These are my personal favourites. They may or may not even realise that they are shooting glances at the guys' crotches and when they see something unusual, they look back longer and that is when you catch them crotch-eyed. They are usually and amusingly very embarassed.

Other types?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, an old topic. And my answer (as I had said before) is no, they don't "stare" or even seem to be looking, but they see it all the same.

A while back, a "buddy" of mine was in an office, having a conversation with a woman who,well frankly, was quite a "turn on", during which he could feel himself swelling up in his pants. No problem he thought, because his wang was positioned in his undies upward, held there against his tummy. He started wearing them like that because he was getting in trouble by wearing his dong downward. So he figured that'd disguise the bulge [sayeth he].

Anyway, he was certain she couldn't tell. Besides, he was facing her head on and all the while she was looking him right in the eyes. A OK!

That's when she said, "b____, your pants are lifting." His mouth dropped open and he asked in wonderment, "You can see that??" "Yes," she said.

So, if you think they aren't looking, think again.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes they do! One day this married chick at work told me "we are just going to have to get you some tighter pants." as I walked past her desk. I replied "and why would that be?" and she turned six shaded of red and said "since you have got it going on you might as well show it off." I leaned over and whispered "I will show it to you anytime you want." Needless to say she called her husband and told him she was going to be working late and we had hot mind blowing sex in my locked office that evening after everyone else had left the building.

That was hot! :smile:...But still you crossed over i see :confused:..haha

By the way..staring is not the right word..but I always look down below first..its an automatic thing. Just like when I see men look at my boobs first..

Last edited:

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I look, sometimes find myself 'stareing' not too be rude but I just love it... lol. I do not get embaarrassed when caught, and I have been.... I usually just say hi or 'nice' depending on the situation...... I do have a question in return though...... do men get offended when they see us looking?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do women stare? Just glance? Or notice if the bulge just happens to be big enough.

Frankly, I suspect men are much more likely to stare at a woman's breasts than a women are to stare at a man's crotch. Now if you asked about glancing, or just noticing, then I'm not so sure.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do glance and sometimes do a double take, and yes I've been caught on occasion! I just smile and shrug. Being in sales, I've had to endure total conversations with men talking to my breasts the entire time, so I think about it as turn-about is fair play! I've never had a guy react badly to my peeking though..