Do Women really want sex more than men?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits, Feb 29, 2008.

1. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

2. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am sure there are women that can give men a run for their money.

From what I understand as women age their sex drive goes up.......where men are in their prime around age 17. This just doesn't seem fair to me.

I am sure there are as many sex addicts that are female as there are male sex addicts. Women just hide it better. We are discreet. Ha Ha

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I am currently pumping my fist in the air and waving like I just don't care.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The one straight guy I was with couldn't handle how much I wanted it.

5. abaco

abaco New Member

I've never liked these types of figures. I think they may be based around studies of hormone levels that may or may not have that much to do with real sexual behavior.

I am 28 and MUCH more sexually charged than I was at 18. I thought sex was a bore back then. Libido cuts across gender. I think the idea that men want sex more is related to cultural notions of masculinity. Or perhaps we just need to control for the menstrual cycle. If a women is less available 12-13 weeks a year it's going to leave a bias in the minds of men, especially those who were never taught / never wanted to know / completely ignore menstruation.

The only question I might have is to what extent gender roles, as well as childhood sexual abuse, can create varying degrees of sexual behavior throughout the lifecourse.

Jeez, sorry to take the fun out of this thread. My curious mind...

6. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

7. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

LMAO i second that!!!! :tongue:

8. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

LOL you are so right....well I think you know my favorite line

AIN'T THAT A BITCH (NO PUN INTENDED). :biggrin1:

9. bigbig11x8

bigbig11x8 Member

Well I guess it all depends on what kind of sex you are talking about, it seems to me that if you are talking about just banging then men BUT if you are talking about ROMANCE then women hands down. Women do LOVE romance not just a wham bam thank you mam kind of mentallity. But think about it we all want to be treated special.

10. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I've only ever had one partner who gave me a run for my money in regard to sex drive.
    At the end of our relationship he was buffed, ripped and as fit as a race horse.
    I've yet to strike another like him.

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Some do, some don't. Recently I've been tired sometimes and just told her if she wants some, she can (cream...) get on top, but I won't be doing any work.

It's actually kinda fun :biggrin1:. She get so horny, so she does. She has learned how to ride that way; back and forth as opposed to an up and down motion.

Although, in my experience, women want sex less than men. At least less than me. I have sex at least twice a day, usually thrice.

I am actually basing this on instigation, I usually (always) instigate. Very few times have I had the woman 'jump my bone(s)'. Although if girls do want it more than men, they're aren't making it known! (ie are not instigating coitus)

12. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    Interesting! Thinking back about the women I have, um, known I would say about half wanted sex a lot (by which I mean say, twice or more daily). These ladies were also the most skilled and, IMHO, exciting lovers--so, naturally, I wanted it more, too!

Perhaps it is as simple as if you are good at sex it gives you more pleasure so you like it more and you get better at it, and around and around. (Who said "life is like a wheel"?)

One woman withwhom I have had a long-term relationship suffered abuse as a child both by witnessing her mother being abused by her father, on a family level (i.e., alcoholic, gambling, irresponsible father) and, she believes, personally at his hands. I am no expert, but from what I have read and experienced in my relationship with this woman I would say that the abusive experience had significant negative effects on our relationship, sexual and otherwise.

13. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I am actually basing this on instigation, I usually (always) instigate. Very few times have I had the woman 'jump my bone(s)'. Although if girls do want it more than men, they're aren't making it known! (ie are not instigating coitus)[/quote]

You mean like...waiting until you hear his keys rattle in the door and as it opens, grapping a handful of shirt front and tie and hauling him inside, kicking the door closed and shoving him hard up against it.
    Dropping to your knees and ripping his flies open and scooping him out of his jockey shorts and devouring him until he reaches a turgid state.
    Yanking him down onto the floor of the hall way and mounting the hounorable member in one swift stroke and riding to it's finish....getting off and oh so casually strolling into the kitchen asking what he would like for dinner.

I'd say I have no trouble at all in making it known what I want and when I want it.

14. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

What was the ages were the ladies? I know my sex drive increased when I hit my mid 30s, it was a little sluggish in my 20s.

15. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Thank you for sharing.

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

The oldest were 25, generally highly sexed. The teenagers and early twenties were a little bit timid and in some cases prudish.

17. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would say that I'm just now hitting my prime, and I'm 32. I am in better shape than I ever have been, and I have a monster sex drive.

18. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Usually im happy with Once a day but depending on my monthly cycle there is times when i want it 3-4 times a day. Most guys have been able to last for the first few weeks/months of a relationship but then i find as the 'honeymoon' period' of the relationship wears off i end up masturbating more and more.

19. candyking

candyking New Member

Albums:
    i have never found a guy that could out fuck me in the sack..

20. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

*High five* You go girl.:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted