Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure there are women that can give men a run for their money.

From what I understand as women age their sex drive goes up.......where men are in their prime around age 17. This just doesn't seem fair to me.

I am sure there are as many sex addicts that are female as there are male sex addicts. Women just hide it better. We are discreet. Ha Ha

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where men are in their prime around age 17
I've never liked these types of figures. I think they may be based around studies of hormone levels that may or may not have that much to do with real sexual behavior.

I am 28 and MUCH more sexually charged than I was at 18. I thought sex was a bore back then. Libido cuts across gender. I think the idea that men want sex more is related to cultural notions of masculinity. Or perhaps we just need to control for the menstrual cycle. If a women is less available 12-13 weeks a year it's going to leave a bias in the minds of men, especially those who were never taught / never wanted to know / completely ignore menstruation.

The only question I might have is to what extent gender roles, as well as childhood sexual abuse, can create varying degrees of sexual behavior throughout the lifecourse.

Jeez, sorry to take the fun out of this thread. My curious mind...

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
The only question I might have is to what extent gender roles, as well as childhood sexual abuse, can create varying degrees of sexual behavior throughout the lifecourse.

No, this is exactly what I wanted, a little fun with a little exploration.
As the movie pointed out society expects for men to act "sexy crazy" while women are taught "close your eyes, sex is nasty" Of course this is because of the pregnancy issue. We are also taught to be ladies in the open and be freaks in the bed. WHAT A BALANCING ACT.

Now about childhood sexual abuse - that is an interesting question, I hope someone steps forward with an answer.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

From what I understand as women age their sex drive goes up.......where men are in their prime around age 17. This just doesn't seem fair to me.

I am sure there are as many sex addicts that are female as there are male sex addicts. Women just hide it better. We are discreet. Ha Ha

LMAO i second that!!!! :tongue:

Experimental Member
Media
LOL you are so right....well I think you know my favorite line

AIN'T THAT A BITCH (NO PUN INTENDED). :biggrin1:

bigbig11x8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I guess it all depends on what kind of sex you are talking about, it seems to me that if you are talking about just banging then men BUT if you are talking about ROMANCE then women hands down. Women do LOVE romance not just a wham bam thank you mam kind of mentallity. But think about it we all want to be treated special.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only ever had one partner who gave me a run for my money in regard to sex drive.
At the end of our relationship he was buffed, ripped and as fit as a race horse.
I've yet to strike another like him.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some do, some don't. Recently I've been tired sometimes and just told her if she wants some, she can (cream...) get on top, but I won't be doing any work.

It's actually kinda fun :biggrin1:. She get so horny, so she does. She has learned how to ride that way; back and forth as opposed to an up and down motion.

Although, in my experience, women want sex less than men. At least less than me. I have sex at least twice a day, usually thrice.

I am actually basing this on instigation, I usually (always) instigate. Very few times have I had the woman 'jump my bone(s)'. Although if girls do want it more than men, they're aren't making it known! (ie are not instigating coitus)

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting! Thinking back about the women I have, um, known I would say about half wanted sex a lot (by which I mean say, twice or more daily). These ladies were also the most skilled and, IMHO, exciting lovers--so, naturally, I wanted it more, too!

Perhaps it is as simple as if you are good at sex it gives you more pleasure so you like it more and you get better at it, and around and around. (Who said "life is like a wheel"?)

One woman withwhom I have had a long-term relationship suffered abuse as a child both by witnessing her mother being abused by her father, on a family level (i.e., alcoholic, gambling, irresponsible father) and, she believes, personally at his hands. I am no expert, but from what I have read and experienced in my relationship with this woman I would say that the abusive experience had significant negative effects on our relationship, sexual and otherwise.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am actually basing this on instigation, I usually (always) instigate. Very few times have I had the woman 'jump my bone(s)'. Although if girls do want it more than men, they're aren't making it known! (ie are not instigating coitus)[/quote]

You mean like...waiting until you hear his keys rattle in the door and as it opens, grapping a handful of shirt front and tie and hauling him inside, kicking the door closed and shoving him hard up against it.
Dropping to your knees and ripping his flies open and scooping him out of his jockey shorts and devouring him until he reaches a turgid state.
Yanking him down onto the floor of the hall way and mounting the hounorable member in one swift stroke and riding to it's finish....getting off and oh so casually strolling into the kitchen asking what he would like for dinner.

I'd say I have no trouble at all in making it known what I want and when I want it.

Experimental Member
Media
What was the ages were the ladies? I know my sex drive increased when I hit my mid 30s, it was a little sluggish in my 20s.

Some do, some don't. Recently I've been tired sometimes and just told her if she wants some, she can (cream...) get on top, but I won't be doing any work.

It's actually kinda fun :biggrin1:. She get so horny, so she does. She has learned how to ride that way; back and forth as opposed to an up and down motion.

Although, in my experience, women want sex less than men. At least less than me. I have sex at least twice a day, usually thrice.

I am actually basing this on instigation, I usually (always) instigate. Very few times have I had the woman 'jump my bone(s)'. Although if girls do want it more than men, they're aren't making it known! (ie are not instigating coitus)

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you for sharing.
Interesting! Thinking back about the women I have, um, known I would say about half wanted sex a lot (by which I mean One woman withwhom I have had a long-term relationship suffered abuse as a child both by witnessing her mother being abused by her father, on a family level (i.e., alcoholic, gambling, irresponsible father) and, she believes, personally at his hands. I am no expert, but from what I have read and experienced in my relationship with this woman I would say that the abusive experience had significant negative effects on our relationship, sexual and otherwise.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I would say that I'm just now hitting my prime, and I'm 32. I am in better shape than I ever have been, and I have a monster sex drive.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Usually im happy with Once a day but depending on my monthly cycle there is times when i want it 3-4 times a day. Most guys have been able to last for the first few weeks/months of a relationship but then i find as the 'honeymoon' period' of the relationship wears off i end up masturbating more and more.