Do women respect well endowed men more?

Do women respect well endowed men more?

• Total voters

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, how would I know if the guy was well endowed unless he walked around showing it off?

I respect people who are respectful to me. Believe me, that's way more important and IMPRESSIVE than a mans endowment size.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one is handing out big cocks to men who have won the Nobel Peace Prize. So, no.

I would no more respect a man for a large cock than I would respect him for having been born with straight teeth or large hands. I may lust after a man's body, but that doesn't earn my respect either (although I may respect the hard work that goes into maintaining a beautiful hard body). Genetic physical attributes like penis size, teeth, and hands are gifts from one's parents, they are not earned. I respect men's accomplishments and behavior, not their physical attributes.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No one is handing out big cocks to men who have won the Nobel Peace Prize. So, no.

I would no more respect a man for a large cock than I would respect him for having been born with straight teeth or large hands. I may lust after a man's body, but that doesn't earn my respect either (although I may respect the hard work that goes into maintaining a beautiful hard body). Genetic physical attributes like penis size, teeth, and hands are gifts from one's parents, they are not earned. I respect men's accomplishments and behavior, not their physical attributes.

Stated perfectly!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This poll should have been divided by sex since men are answering it, as in, "I am a man and I believe women respect well endowed men more" and "I am a woman and I respect well endowed men more." It wouldn't confuse the results so much.

So far, 4 men have answered "yes" and 7 women have answered "no," dividing the results evenly by gender. So, 100% of the male poll takers believe women respect men more if he has a big dick, but 100% of the female poll takers say that they don't.

An interesting gender divide, but predictable. Most people tend to assume that other people think the way that they do and don't think critically about that assumption until confronted by contradictory evidence. It's human nature.

Couldn't have said it better myself :biggrin1:

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the opposite does hold true, that men with a very small penis are respected less.

Maybe it's them being insecure about it that makes them being respected less but I'm not a woman nor do I judge men on it.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some do, some don't. Blanket statements seldom work in the human condition.

I do think though that some women do say they don't out of political correctness. In the end though, I reckon that the entire issue with big cock/small cock is something largely fuelled by pop culture. Pseudo-scientific arguments such as a big cock is an advantage in reproduction/propagation is bollocks, since organisms by evolutionary theory survive by adapting to environments. A hunter-gatherer small incher who was better at catching game would thus hold an advantage over the nine inch guy who got left behind on hunts lol.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
i think the opposite does hold true, that men with a very small penis are respected less.

Maybe it's them being insecure about it that makes them being respected less but I'm not a woman nor do I judge men on it.

yes, because women can "hold" it against them in a fight or in a break up to get back at them and spread nasty rumors. so, this means they disrespect men with small penis. easy.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Admiration is the better word-not "respect". Respect has to be earned and as Petite put it so succinctly, it comes from accomplishments and character behavior, and not simply physical attributes. And this goes the same for women too.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Admiration is the better word-not "respect". Respect has to be earned and as Petite put it so succinctly, it comes from accomplishments and character behavior, and not simply physical attributes. And this goes the same for women too.
"Respeck: it's so rare these days that you can't even find it in the dictionary." --Ali G.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone knows that guys with big dicks are more manly! It's just science! The hunter-gatherers used to hunt according to penis size. The small guys would stay at home and pick berries and make clay pots.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know everyone is tooling (no pun intended) on the dude who asked the question, but if you think about it from a certain perspective, it is an interesting one.

Humans evolved the largest penises of any primate. There must be a reason for this.

Was it because the males with the larger penises were providing the most pleasure to the females and thus being sexually selected by them? Was it a form of competition among the males and thus the males with the larger penises earned more 'respect' and deference when they were strutting about naked from other males for most of our evolutionary history (telling how taboo an exposed penis is in the days of pants and clothing)? Probably both. Why rule out 50% of the human population when considering the role of natural selection in how we came to be?

So we guys tend to "respect" other guys with bigger cocks, and the gals tend to just find them hot and if they also find them interesting in other respects, it just adds to their virtues in the process of sexual selection, including the built in "leader of other men" attraction trigger...

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think well hung guys are just more confident... which shows in life... so yeah, most gals / guys won't know if a guy is major hunge without a visual inspection or grope... but the confidence factor should be an indicator...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know everyone is tooling (no pun intended) on the dude who asked the question, but if you think about it from a certain perspective, it is an interesting one.

Humans evolved the largest penises of any primate. There must be a reason for this.

Was it because the males with the larger penises were providing the most pleasure to the females and thus being sexually selected by them? Was it a form of competition among the males and thus the males with the larger penises earned more 'respect' and deference when they were strutting about naked from other males for most of our evolutionary history (telling how taboo an exposed penis is in the days of pants and clothing)? Probably both. Why rule out 50% of the human population when considering the role of natural selection in how we came to be?

So we guys tend to "respect" other guys with bigger cocks, and the gals tend to just find them hot and if they also find them interesting in other respects, it just adds to their virtues in the process of sexual selection, including the built in "leader of other men" attraction trigger...

Actually, since you mention it, I have read that evolutionary biologists believe that large cocks evovled not because of sexual selection, but because men respect men with larger cocks and that they were afforded greater social status, hence they had more access to women and that the only limitation to how large penis size got was whether or not it still fit inside the vagina. You can see this behavior anthropologically with all the cultures that emphasize the size of the man's penis using gourds, with that size differential directly relating to each man's social standing.

So you started off with the right question about how men evolved such impressive penis sizes, but you assumed that women are the reason why men's penises are so much larger than the penises of other animals, instead of social selection by men.

From my casual observation of the behavior of both men and women here on LPSG and observing the fact that out of nearly 50,000 members, so very few of them are female, it appears that men are still wired to obsess about penis size, and are much more likely to "respect" another man for having a larger penis. (Of course, polls here are skewed and that must be taken into account, since visitors to LPSG are obviously more interested in penises than the general populace for whatever reason, whether it be that you are hung yourself, you are dating someone hung, you want to fuck a large cock, or you want one... but the observation of how few females there are here at LPSG can't be insignificant considering how rare extremely large penises are rendering each hung man equal to at least 4-50 women apiece depending on size, and the fact that LPSG provides women with the opportunity to be anonymous, which would encourage women to be more lurid and flagrant in their expressed opinions. If women really did desire large penises that much, this place would be crawling with horny women. The incredible absence of women here is extremely significant.)

Last edited: