do women take a big cock for granted nowdays?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe a large penis and great balls will be taken for granted after 20 years of marriage, not by an appreciative woman. Of course, the husband has to make an effort to show his love and appreciation as well.

And part of MY criteria (along with a ruggedly handsome face, tallish, slightly muscular body, a *brain* - I'll challenge his, sensitivity, depth, humor, and faith/spirituality) is a large cock and full balls. I'm *very* sexual, but sex with love between man and wife is, to me, immensely deep and spiritual, almost all-consuming! I had my virginity taken by a 9" by 7" cock (husband whom I loved with all my heart and soul - I don't know how to love any other way) and he was all I had for 10 years - small doesn't fill me up and is pointless, so I have to have large.

So, yes, size matters to me. If I had that (exclusive sex with love) again, I'd never let him out of bed, only let him up for air, wear him out!

I expect a lot because in a relationship I am exclusive, and I give *everything* (and that's a heckuva lot). I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes: But also, will never take large for granted!

Last edited:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not me. I had my first one just a little over a year ago...but have been getting it regularly with a big one since Feb. I'm a happy camper...and EXTREMELY appreciative & satisfied.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so...

this thread is just a big old angst fit because you're worried girls won't ''ooooooooo!'' and ''omg!'' when you take your pants off?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
I personally see nothing wrong with woman saying they require a large to even huge penis in a man to be satisfied. For people where sex is an important part of their relationship, they have a right to be satisfied. Of course all the other things about a person matters if it's gonna be long term, by why cant a big wang be ONE of the criteria? I realize guys are sensitive about this and everyone wants to be PC. I personally require that a woman I get serious with has a nice ass. I can't deal with a flat shapeless ass no matter how wonderful she is. Even if I could love someone no matter how they look, I need that sexual excitement to be there for a loooong time. Sure after many years, everything loses it's luster and maybe even taken for granted, but that's life.
I'm pretty picky about physical things and many might even say shallow, but if I get a girl undressed and her pussy is weird for some reason to me, I could be turned off for life. I guess I'm thankful I didn't have a pre-arranged marriage.

im not saying this things arent important im just saying that if they are important enough to be deal breakers you are kind of shallow. this is less true of a woman who needs a big penis (because it can really fuck up a sex life instead of just being a matter of aesthetics)than it is of a man who cant stand flat asses. what i am trying to say is, you are shallow.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im not saying this things arent important im just saying that if they are important enough to be deal breakers you are kind of shallow. this is less true of a woman who needs a big penis (because it can really fuck up a sex life instead of just being a matter of aesthetics)than it is of a man who cant stand flat asses. what i am trying to say is, you are shallow.
i don't agree.

i mean, i'm not that big on sex. i could happily have a relationship with little or no sex, and bad sex isn't the end of the world.
but for other people it IS important. and unsatisfying sex can lead to resentment and often cheating.
i know a lot of people whose emotional and mental well being sufferes if they're not feeling sexually in tune with their partner.
i admire those who choose not to sweep this issue under the carpet.

just because it isn't important to us, doesn't mean it isn't important.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
agree to disagree. it is a little different being a man, all we really need is friction and a warm hole, and i will wholly admit that; but in general if specific physical attributes are deal breakers in your relationships, i think that is a bit shallow. obviously this is more complicated than a message board post can really explore. if i see a woman in public and i am not attracted to her - i just don't approach her. now if there is a woman i meet that isnt really attractive to me but we get on great she will rise in my eyes into a person i find genuinely attractive and i would be interested. a man is different because i well built handsome guy you feel really attracted to in a bar might not be packing once youget his pants off and retroactively sour you on him. that said if it was his only shortcoming, pardon the pun, and you weren't a special case that needs a penis over 8 to feel anything, id think it would be shallow to kick him out. if on the other hand you were ok into him personally and blinded by lust, as we all sometimes tend to be, it'd justly be a major deal breaker. obviously penis size is a special case in general because it is actually necessary for getting some women off.

things like a flat ass and a ruggedly handsome face being deal breakers after your early 20s is shallow to me. you are entitled to your personal preference sure, but if i knew you in person as a friend and you told me you didn't like a girl cause she had a flat ass, i would think less of you. if you were a girl who was into me and made a point of talking about how she only liked guys who she found physically attractive or poited out other men as particularly unattractive (keep in mind this scenario implies a compliment towards me), it'd be a deal breaker because, again, i'd think you were immature and shallow. that's my opinion and i am also entitled to it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
swap it around...

i wouldn't want a partner who wasn't attracted to me and who wasn't satisfied by sex with me. that would just be awful.
i'd rather they ditched me than just made do with me.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
swap it around...

i wouldn't want a partner who wasn't attracted to me and who wasn't satisfied by sex with me. that would just be awful.

What she said, but also, I do like my men rugged because I am not attracted to skinny or pretty men who look like boys - keep in mind I'm older, so I really need a man to look like a man. I can't help what's chemistry for me, have no control over it.

There HAS to be something deep and substantial there, though, for anything to grow, something from the depths of the soul - at least for me, and that trumps everything else. Nonetheless, having my virginity taken by a husband with a 9"x7" cock has kind ruined me for anything small......

BUT, to begin with, there has to be an attraction to even want to get to know somebody and I'm not comfortable with "little boy or pretty boy" types. I have sons 28, 30 and 32, so that's uncomfortable for me - I need a manly-looking man - I don't think that's being shallow. So sue me. I'm far from shallow.

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
agree to disagree. it is a little different being a man, all we really need is friction and a warm hole, and i will wholly admit that; but in general if specific physical attributes are deal breakers in your relationships, i think that is a bit shallow. obviously this is more complicated than a message board post can really explore. if i see a woman in public and i am not attracted to her - i just don't approach her. now if there is a woman i meet that isnt really attractive to me but we get on great she will rise in my eyes into a person i find genuinely attractive and i would be interested. a man is different because i well built handsome guy you feel really attracted to in a bar might not be packing once youget his pants off and retroactively sour you on him. that said if it was his only shortcoming, pardon the pun, and you weren't a special case that needs a penis over 8 to feel anything, id think it would be shallow to kick him out. if on the other hand you were ok into him personally and blinded by lust, as we all sometimes tend to be, it'd justly be a major deal breaker. obviously penis size is a special case in general because it is actually necessary for getting some women off.

things like a flat ass and a ruggedly handsome face being deal breakers after your early 20s is shallow to me. you are entitled to your personal preference sure, but if i knew you in person as a friend and you told me you didn't like a girl cause she had a flat ass, i would think less of you. if you were a girl who was into me and made a point of talking about how she only liked guys who she found physically attractive or poited out other men as particularly unattractive (keep in mind this scenario implies a compliment towards me), it'd be a deal breaker because, again, i'd think you were immature and shallow. that's my opinion and i am also entitled to it.

:rolleyes:
You subconsciously weed out more girls on physical grounds more than you probably realize.

How many paraplegic girls have you dated? How about girls with no jaws? Do the girls you date tend to have two breasts?

You shallow bastard!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You subconsciously weed out more girls on physical grounds more than you probably realize.

How many paraplegic girls have you dated? How about girls with no jaws? Do the girls you date tend to have two breasts?

You shallow bastard!

You beat me to it. I was gonna say the same thing. Everyone has standards and draws the line somewhere based on what they consciously or subconsciously find sexy and desirable. I guess some of us are just more willing to admit it. That's why I respect women who can say they prefer a whatever sized penis, because most are too afraid to admit it.

You might think the 300 lbs woman at work is the funniest, coolest chick on the planet. You might even "love" her as a friend, but you probably aren't going to date her.. Unless you're Shallow Hal.

And, there are always exceptions. I used to talk to this super cute chick at work until she got married, which sucked. She was super petite and had no ass what so ever (although massive boobs). But she was so damn cute and fun, I would've overlooked it (probably because of the boobs). I guess the same can be said for size queens and guys with small dicks on occasion?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media

You shallow bastard!

i admitted that in my post without resorting to extremes. i clearly said i don't go up to girls im not attracted to in bars. what i did say was that if i get to know a girl i don't find physically attractive and we get on i see her as more attractive.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
swap it around...

im saying is that if i liked you you would be attractive to me and i would enjoy sex with you. it isn't "making do", it is broadening your perspective of what is attractive.

BUT, to begin with, there has to be an attraction to even want to get to know somebody and I'm not comfortable with "little boy or pretty boy" types. I have sons 28, 30 and 32, so that's uncomfortable for me - I need a manly-looking man - I don't think that's being shallow. So sue me. I'm far from shallow.

im gonna go ahead and read "manly-looking" as a nice way of saying "old looking" and say that what i wrote before doesnt apply t you at all

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, I loved your sentiments in your super-long post. I totally get what you're saying. For me, as soon as I get to know someone any attraction is based on personality, not on looks. The only exception to this is that for a LTR I would need a larger than average penis because I'm not giving up A spot orgasms for the rest of my life. Other than that I don't really care what they look like if they've got a personality that I'm attracted to.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, and see i think this is where there is a fundamental divide between men and women that is based primarily on our experience of sex. i read "not giving up a spot orgasms" and immediately see that as shallow considering that g-spot and clitoral orgasms would still exist. but how do i know? i've never had an a spot orgasm or any female orgasm, i don't know what they feel like, i don't know what a female orgasm in general feels like. i don't think it is something that can be explained. when i read descriptions of it by females here or in works of fiction elsewhere it doesn't sound that similar to male orgasms quite frankly. when a girl has one with me, i have no idea what it feels like for her.

as a man there are many variables that make sex more or less enjoyable to me. intensity of orgasm is almost completely dependant on three factors though. the first is how long it has been since my last orgasm and that has nothing to do with the girl. the second is how turned on i am by the woman i'm with. the last however somewhat contradicts the second, because my orgasms become more intense if ive been banging for a long time. a girl who im real turned on by might be unable to keep me from orgasm before the 45 minute mark after which time the orgasms are almost alway real intense. so basically i need a girl who im really attractive to and have been having sex with for awhile so im not too excited, or i need a girl i don't find incredibly attractive, but am kind of turned on by. this post has mostly been pointless but whatever, proceed.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being on a "big cock site" I would be fibbing if I said I'm not interested in the size of a mans cock.

The being said, I would be perfectly happy with someone that just takes the time to make sure I'm happy like he is. He does not need to have an extremely large cock. I would be just as happy to spend the majority of our time in foreplay land. There have been a few times I didn't want the intercourse to end and wanted to scream in fustration when he held my hips still to keep from coming himself. I think it's just finding the right person to experience these things with. I would be happier with an attractive guy (not GQ drool over guy) but a normal attractive guy that made me happy in life and in the bedroom with his average cock, than to have a guy with a huge cock.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think if I didn't get my a spot orgasms I would begin to feel dissatisfied during sex and that would affect the relationship. I really don't like to think that that is shallow because I don't tend to be shallow in other ways. It doesn't seem shallow to me because it is based on a physical thing (it needs to be physically large to hit the a spot), rather than a mental one (for example, if I thought large penises just looked nicer). But maybe it is. I suppose it depends on the value that is placed on particular things.

If a guy was only interested in women with big tits I would probably think that was shallow. However, what if he could only get hard and/or could only orgasm with a women with big tits? Maybe it would be too much to ask for him to give up orgasms entirely even if a girl with small tits did have a great personality. I've never really thought about things from this angle before but it's certainly an interesting one.

Having been in a relationship where we were not a match sexually (not coz of the a spot thing either), I'm maybe hyper-aware of the effect this can have on the rest of your relationship.