Do women tell future partners details of past partners?

thickestone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why did she tell you this? If you asked I can understand. Did she says she slept with him BECAUSE he had abigger penis or was that just something she found out while she was sleeping with him?

And despite what some people may say here just because it was longer does NOT meant it gave her more pleasure.

starinvestor said:
A while ago my wife had an affair that was going on for about 3 months before I found out about it. We separated but eventually got back together. I have learned that this guy had a very long penis (figures). We know many people in common, and I am wondering if my wife ever said something like "your penis is so much longer than my husband's" to which he may have spread that around. I may be acting paranoid but has anyone had experiences like this? I have not heard anything like this, but if that rumour was spread I'm sure no one would say anything to me about it.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If her admission that he was larger was unprovoked then I would say she's an evil woman, out to spite you and make you feel even worse than you already do.

In a long term relationship or marriage, if someone cheated on me that would be it. I have no time for those kinds of people.

So what if he was longer? She didn't say he was thicker did she? There is always someone bigger, better etcetera.

My advice is to end it or if it does continue, get over yourself and this silly insecurity.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
Dont EVER ask a woman about how many guys they've been with, or how your cock compares to the ones she's been with....because you will NEVER get the straight answer, and even if you did you wouldnt want to hear it anyway...

Affairs suck. Have some self respect and rid yourself of this burden you call darling.

OmahaBeef
Absolutely, the day you're replaced, you'll know it again and since she crawled back, you have "hand" and "carte blanche" in this situation. I'm not saying torture her or anything, just do as you please, play the card every chance you get as a chip that is good for life, that never gets voided or cashed out, the tiebreaker on every decision to get your way. If she doesn't like it, well ts, she shouldn't have hurt/cheated on you.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
Absolutely, the day you're replaced, you'll know it again and since she crawled back, you have "hand" and "carte blanche" in this situation. I'm not saying torture her or anything, just do as you please, play the card every chance you get as a chip that is good for life, that never gets voided or cashed out, the tiebreaker on every decision to get your way. If she doesn't like it, well ts, she shouldn't have hurt/cheated on you.

God help us.

If you want to understand what is going on with both of you and how you may resolve the situation if you wish, then this is not a bad place to start.

http://womensinfidelity.com/

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like some others have said, it sounds like she was trying to hurt you, which sucks. It seems to me she could have easily kept his cock size a secret from you.
As for telling partners details of past partners, I try not to. Of course we all make comparisons but I try to keep it between me, my mind, and my girlfriends. I know better than to talk about past guys with current guys.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I volunteer everything to my best friend, and to two message boards. On my online journal, I volunteer a lot, and everyone gets a nick name. He can recognize himself, if if ever finds and reads it. But the journal discusses emotional things, not physical. I volunteer nothing to a man. All he needs to know is how current my testing is, and what the results were, when/what was the last unprotected sexual activity I participated in, and how I want my first orgasm. If he asks questions, I will answer him completely honestly, and hold it against him forever if he acts goofy about my responses. If you don't want to know, don't ask. Now will a dude who's asked me questions then go back and tell people what I told him? I dunno. I don't really care.

The issue is, why do you? Odds are, your wife didn't cheat on you because she was looking for a longer penis.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Odds are, your wife didn't cheat on you because she was looking for a longer penis.

Very true. I think the fear he might have is even if she wasn't looking for a longer penis, she might have enjoyed it more than his. To which I say, if your marriage is healthy, your penis and his penis aren't comparable because yours would have the advantage of being attached to you. Whether or not she liked his penis, it seems like the heart of the problem in the relationship isn't about penis size. I'd say by bringing up the subject of his cock she was probably trying to put you on the defensive.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
bah, sez you!

I love discussing sexual history, mine and his. it's a huge factor in understanding who we are and how we came to be that way. and if we weren't each other's best, we wouldn't be married. so there's no feelings of competition -- we've already won.

I guess if I was still dating around I'd have to be careful of my current partner's ego. so thank god I'm not. :tongue:

When I met the woman who became my wife she was 32 and I was 23. She had had many lovers, I had had very few. The sexual history was mostly hers to discuss, and she enjoys talking about it.

Among the wide variety of men she knew were some of noteworthy proportions and powers, stamina, technique, etc. She enjoyed all of them, or almost all of them. Based on size alone, I doubt if she's ever been with a man smaller than I or even my size.

Still and all, when I asked her long ago who her favorite sex partner was, she looked me in the eye and said, "You."

I take her answer at face value. Thanks, Honey.