do women think its unfair

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's a stupid question.

how is it cheating? it's not like i put in any work to get tits. it's a fluke of genetics.
and ''pathetic, ugly''? is there really any need to be such an arsehole?
ok, fine, you don't like fake tits. i don't like them either. that's what we adults call personal taste. and personal taste is not the same thing as fact.
sure, i might wish that more people accepted breasts in their natural form. i'd go as far as saying i think it's a pity some women, who already have perfectly good breasts, feel the need to change them. but some people feel the same way about makeup, hair-dye, earings.

the world is full of people who aren't on my wavelength. just because i don't agree with all their choices, doesn't mean i have to be shitty to them.

they're beautiful to some people.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when a girl gets a boob job, do you see it as cheating ?

do you hate how men fall for those pathetic ugly fake things, and not the real ones ?

whats your opnion

That sounds like loaded, inflammatory language to me, which is dolfette's point.

but like how did u feel when you didnt and girls hard fake ones and they were getting paid attention to and not you ( is what i mean lol)

Nia88 is transgender, tytn. The implants are part of her feminine identity.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My self esteem is not based on the amount of masculine attention I get.
Nor is it based on the size of my natural bust.
If a man sitting in a club or a bar prefers the lass with fake boobs then more power to him and NO I don't feel cheated.
A man or rather MEN will desire me because of me..all of me and that includes a sharp caustic wit and body that could proudly adorn any fetish website.

Women with fake boobs have never impacted my desirability or my ability to see myself as desirable.

The end.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Easy for you to say with your perfect tits!

Just my tits?
Hmmmmm...

I would have thought my arse, my cellulite free thighs, my bum crack length raven hair, my face, my eyes, the shape of my mouth and my ability to deep throat large cylindrical objects without gagging and a sultry voice would have received equal billing.

*sigh*
Some people are just hard to please.:tongue:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just my tits?
Hmmmmm...

I would have thought my arse, my cellulite free thighs, my bum crack length raven hair, my face, my eyes, the shape of my mouth and my ability to deep throat large cylindrical objects without gagging and a sultry voice would have received equal billing.

*sigh*
Some people are just hard to please.:tongue:

Now I feel like I have been cheated. Dragon you are ever so lucky.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now I feel like I have been cheated. Dragon you are ever so lucky.

Don't be sweetheart.
I'm the fortunate recipient of the genetic lottery.
My beauty regime consists of plenty of exercise in the free weight gym and my favorite size 10 (Aust size) jeans. When the jeans are getting a bit snug I drag my snout out of the trough.
I wash my face with plain warm water and an exfoliating glove and rarely bother with a moisturizer unless it's included in a 30+ sun block.
Things that fly in the face of what the coventional wisdom tells us that is good for long term skin care.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a whole bueaty regiment from facials to cellulite creams
Don't be sweetheart.
I'm the fortunate recipient of the genetic lottery.
My beauty regime consists of plenty of exercise in the free weight gym and my favorite size 10 (Aust size) jeans. When the jeans are getting a bit snug I drag my snout out of the trough.
I wash my face with plain warm water and an exfoliating glove and rarely bother with a moisturizer unless it's included in a 30+ sun block.
Things that fly in the face of what the coventional wisdom tells us that is good for long term skin care.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Imagine if ones life did revolve around their breasts. I would go to the movies but my left breast is just exhausted and I am having a bad boob day with the right one.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dudes oggling man-made-cans... *ponders* better them to stare at her than to pester my ass in the club. :smile:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend told me once that she wanted an enhancement to look like me. I thought why in the world would somebody purposefully do that to themselves.

I'm just the opposite in that I would love to have major reduction. Does that make me unfair? If another women uses more makeup than me and, therefore, looks more attractive to a man than I do I don't feel thats cheating. It's her prerogative.

Besides, I'm not in a contest with other women so rules don't matter too much to me.

Anyway, if there were rules, men wouldn't play by them anyway.

I remember mentioning to my husband years ago when this blonde passed by us in the food court of a mall. I told him "she's not a real blonde you know." He replied, "OK," and kept staring.

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is ok for a woman to have a boob job. some womens breast sag and it bothers them. It does wonders for a womans self esteem to have a pair of nice breast...