Do women think that hung guys are a-holes?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by thirdlegmeat, May 20, 2004.

1. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

In my past encounters, I've ofton heard women contribute negative male personality traits to a large penis size. I knew one girl that would default to making comments about my size whenever she was upset with something I said.

I guess the idea is that you're cocky or arrogant if you have a large penis, and with certain girls I know it seems like they are always measuring your attitude by your penis size.

Am I wrong here? ...Just a question <_<

2. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Girls like that aren&#39;t worth the protein in your semen. There is no correlation between penis size and arrogance. The man might be more confident but whether he is arrogant or not isn&#39;t determined by his penis. There are an awful lot of arrogant guys that have penises the size of toadstools. :lol:

3. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

:p Well, I am the most modest guy you could ever wish to meet :eek:

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Myself, I&#39;ve never been arrogant with respects to my penis size.
    Mind you, I&#39;ve been more self confident, and my self esteem has been at an all time high, something that never came into fruition since the day I blossomed but arrogance has never been a trait I myself have tied it in with.

I think the arrogancy assumption is predicated on the fallacy that they think the big penised men make great lovers and act more than accordingly.

5. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

I must agree with Lovegirl on this one&#33; Quite true, too. LOL

6. jonb

Gold Member

Well, technically, it&#39;s mostly water and sucrose, neither of them a protein. I think the assumption is "big = arrogant". Of course, there are arrogant men who pull a Ranma in cold water. (Look it up on Google.)

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

The arrogant guys grow breasts too? Talk about the punishment fitting the crime&#33; :lol:

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

They probably think that because they&#39;ve met hung guys who ARE arrogant. Some of them are on this board. I think it&#39;s often like a weak comeback though. How many people think big-breasted women are sluttier? Think about it.

Also, I think it&#39;s a bit of backlash from women who are tired of hearing guys obsess about dick size. I&#39;m convinced that a lot of women say "size doesn&#39;t matter" just to try to shut a guy up. To most women it doesn&#39;t matter in the way that a lot of guys think it does: that if his dick were bigger, it would make him better in the sack. Rather than encourage such delusions, they deny it completely. And a lot of women out there (or gay men, I guess) have probably been initially excited at a lover&#39;s big penis, only to be disappointed that he wasn&#39;t interested in their desires, came too quickly, or whatever. A lot of those guys probably figure having a big dick is enough, so that&#39;s where the arrogance comes from. That&#39;s my theory.

9. Imported

Gold Member

AOX3: I once dated a girl in college who had a quote, "The bigger the dick, the bigger the Prick". She was lamenting about the loss of her well hung boyfriend. We hooked up after that, and I think she changed her mind. I am after all, a very nice guy, a kind considerate lover, and all of the boyscout stuff that went along with my &#39;blessings&#39;.

That&#39;s my story and I&#39;m sticking to it.

AOX3

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Aloofman, you said it perfectly&#33; Nothing&#39;s more annoying than having a man obsess about his dick size when you&#39;re trying to have sex, it&#39;s a real buzz-kill. Anything to shut him up and move back into the moment....

If a guys isn&#39;t confident, either about his dick size or his abilities, he will not likely be a good lover, so we women sometimes say things to make men feel good about themselves (usually, they are true, just telling them what we like best about them) so they will be at "tip top" performance. Nothing wrong with a few well-placed words. I&#39;m sure you guys have to endure the same kind of inane shit from women, ie- "Do you think I look fat in this dress?"- if you tell her she looks hot, she&#39;ll feel hot and give you better sex. It&#39;s the same principle.

Hung guys do tend to be more confdent about their sexual prowess, or at least how they will be received, but often have not really put much effort into developing their skills. This is obviously not true of all, and can&#39;t even say majority. I don&#39;t mind a bit if a guy is cocky, or even arrogant, if he has a right to be&#33;

11. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

Aloofman hit on something significant. There is probably truth and myth on each side. There are individuals who because our society prizes large sex organs and big breasts have come to see these body parts as the key to nirvana. Think how many women believe that all of their social skills and insecurities will be solved by a trip to the cosmetic surgeon for breast implants.They are not inately a different person, but because they perceive themselves to be different they begin to act differently. I know men who may happen to be hung who view the comments about their size as a litmus test for how manly they are in general. The biggest sex organ is the brain. Insecurity tends to breed bad behavior, not the size of ones sex organs. As many men and women too on this board who are well endowed they want to be appreciated for there whole self not just the parts that stay covered up most of the time any way.TO answer the question at hand , no I do not think if a guy is well endowed he will necessarily be a jerk.IF he has relied on that body part to help him win friends and influence people he may be immature.But just as in the case of a pretty girl who has be fawned over all of her life is it not the admirer&#39;s fault as much as it is the beauty&#39;s?

Naughty

12. jonb

Gold Member

LOL I was thinking of the fact that "it" becomes invisible. Hmm . . . What would happen if Ranma became pregnant? Do I even want to go there?

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Actually, given a little more thought, most well-endowed guys that I&#39;ve talked to (mostly from here, as it&#39;s the only place I can find them&#33;) have been genuine, sweet, intelligent. I think there&#39;s a lot to be said for not having compensation issues, which is where I have personally found a lot of "asshole behavior" originating from. Perhaps a man with one less issue has an advantage in the personality department too. To everyone I&#39;ve chatted with- thanks for the pleasant conversations&#33;

14. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Madame Zora,

I would like to think that either a) the men on this board aren&#39;t assholes because they realize that it doesn&#39;t matter (the vast majority of the time) how big his penis is if he acts like an asshole, or B) the men on this board come to the board because they want to spread the word that not all Hung-arians (since I have been dubbed one because of my nationality, I have started to use it to describe the well-endowed male in general) are assholes, so please don&#39;t jump to the stereotype.

Of course, most of the women on this board already know that the stereotype is erroneous, so I&#39;ve just blown (immature me laughs :lol: ) my own theory out of the water.

I apologize to anyone who thinks my thread isn&#39;t worth the time I spent to write it, or the time he/she spent to read it. However, I can&#39;t give you your time back, and if I could, I wouldn&#39;t give it back to you for free. Money could be made from the ability to give back time.

-Z

15. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

I work in a restaurant part-time after school, in order to make some money on the side while I attend college. Over the years that I&#39;ve worked there, I&#39;ve pretty much gained the reputation as being an all around nice guy, and I&#39;ve always considered myself one, to be honest.

Anyways, I went out with a girl after work just recently that I’ve worked with for a year or two, and one thing ended up leading to another, and we started going at it. When I pulled my pants down, she looked down and back up, and said: "A nice guy AND a nice dick, you&#39;re just too good to be true."

We&#39;ve talked about it a few times since it happened and she admitted that the only other big penis she&#39;d been to bed with belonged to a total asshole, and that she&#39;s noticed a few other guy&#39;s big dicks, and they&#39;ve always belonged to real arrogant guys too.

Even though a lot of guys whom are well endowed on LPSG are kind people, we’ve got to remember that every single hung guy doesn’t come here, in fact, I’d think people who are arrogant about a part of their body might be too arrogant to search out and participate in a ‘support group’ for it anyway.

16. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Good point, Innocent, hey, this thread is rather good.

Where did all the smart people come from? :p

I dunno, I tend to be "myself", I balance the "I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE" side and the "EVERYONE&#39;S BETTER THAN ME&#33;" sides.

That&#39;s not to say I&#39;m the arrogant one here, but I take pride in my acheivements and it&#39;s hard for me to be modest about stuff that I did that deserves attention, I do not brag though, but I laugh at my own jokes, I look at my drawings and say, "that&#39;s kickass", I look in the mirror naked and think, "their loss".

At other times, though, I eat so much humble pie that I think I am prone to putting myself down and not always for the benefits of others, it shows when I ask for something or when making decisions for the benefit of others. I&#39;d wager if I was on a date, I AM NOT choosing the location&#33;

I am indeed a complicated beast.

Oh, have I mentioned I have a large dick as well? :lol:

17. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it&#39;s a very bad idea to make body parts influential upon personality exclusively. sure there are people out there that do obsess over one or two parts of their anatomy and therefore deevelop certain insecurities and/or complexes about them. Just like the girl who gets breast implants to feel happier, there are those guys out there that although they can&#39;t go out and get bigger dicks, if they do have a big one genetically and feel like they are lacking as a person in all other ways will tend to be obsessive and compensatory toward their penises. This may manifest itslef through cockiness, arrogance, exhibitionism (which is partly what i partake in) and a vairety of other personality disorders.
    But it is not the Big Penis that is at fault when these issues arrise. It is what they are compensatin for with the obsession of their penises. Its the feeling of inadaquecy, or the inferiority complex, or the abandonment issues that they have that are the culprit. That&#39;s why the men with the big penises and wthout the other complexes show no symptoms of arrogance or "asshole-ness." The deciding factor isn&#39;t the size of the man&#39;s penis, it&#39;s all his other emotional baggage.

I myself have a bit of a social inferiority complex which has nothing to do with the size of my penis(9x5.5) but is a result of my first experiences in grade school; a time before my penis had grown in order for me to feel good about it and have it replace any feeling of inadaquecy I might have had. Today I&#39;m not cocky despite my size because I never related penis size to social hierarchy and acceptance. I am bit of an exhibitonist as I stated above, but it does little more than distract me from my feelings instead of replace them. I do not brag about my size though as it makes me feel uncomfortable to do so. I do not seek out comments from people about my size but when they come i do recieve them well, although at first the attention is a little unnerving.

18. blar

blar New Member

well there are a lot of hung guys that are arrogant.....but I think that is because they take what a lot of women say on the internet or where ever as fact. This even happens to the average guys too.....making some feel bad. Some hung guys see a women talk about how size matters and other stuff, then think they are on top of the world.... Not really noticing that a lot of women are just saying that for whatever reason and would not turn down a good man regardless of his size. But of course there are alot of guys that are not lol some are in this board too :D

19. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, I suppose it depends how you value a penis in a relationship. I know I&#39;d be extremely surprised if anyone at uni thought of me in a sexual way.

Very surprised indeed. :blink:

Gottabigone, just realised, you&#39;re only a year older than I am&#33;
    I think my social issues come from my late development and coming from a school of "very hard knocks", in all fairness I&#39;m lucky, my brother wasn&#39;t quite as fortunate, but I tend to be spiteful against people I don&#39;t like and I absolutely loathe children and dogs, even now.

20. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    You sound so much like me&#33;&#33; Sincerely, I could have written that&#33; [Well, except for the last sentence.]

But to respond to the basic question, i.e. Do women think that hung guys are a-holes? Yeah, some women who have issues may. And they may be able to influence a small minority of women who look up to them. But if these women are the pool wherein you swim, you need to change YMCAs.

Real women have brains and aren&#39;t afraid to use them.

Allie

Draft saved Draft deleted