do women want balls?

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so this isn't a women's issue but I could use a woman's input.
Everyone knows that penis size matters, I don't think anyone is confused about that anymore. But what about ball size? Since they don't "fit" directly into a woman's sexual pleasure one might say that no, it doesn't matter. But breasts are like that too, not essesntial for a man's pleasure, but obviously aesthetically pleasing. Do women, and I guess this applies to many of the men here too, find them attractive and care about how big they are?

~twisted

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
I had never thought big balls an attraction until I encountered them. Still, there are many other factors I consider before I consciously think "does he have big balls" lol, but if i had to choose I would say yes to big balls. Yes to Big Balls! lol.:p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like balls, but have absolutley no preference about size, shape, lowhangers, etc. They're kinda like male nipples- fun to play with , but as long as they're responsive I like 'em!

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Balls, I like them. Size doesn't really matter much to me exactly, I don't know. I like playing with them, as long as he doesn't mind (not too sensitive). If I was a kid, I guess I'd be the one screaming, "Waaahhh...! Teacher! He won't let me play with his balls!"

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally....I don't care for them to be too large and hanging...or like two pebbles either...sorta like women's breast size for some men. A nice handfull is enough for me...plus..if they are too big then can be hard to include in any way...

pinup

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are nice on a guy, but they are not necessarily the main attraction, if you get where I am coming from. There are so many interesting parts to the male body... I love them all... some, naturally, more than others...

I am "hushing" now..........

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Babydoll, why do men always assume we just pull hair?!?!

Where I am from, girls fight like guys... hair pulling is for the play yard. ;)

Farmer Brown said:
I dont think women would like balls. I could see it know in a fight, instead of grabbing hair, they would be kicking each other down there.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe if they had balls for a day they would realize how much it hurts even when they just get grazed...

Of course, then they would want us to experience menstrual cramps, pregnancy, etc.

No balls for women!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind the size of the balls at all. If they're big, okay, but if not, I really don't care, it just doesn't make sex better or worse for me. Maybe bigger balls have a bit more momentum when they bounce down there, but that's just a tiny bit of additional stimulation, neglectable, as the technician in me says.

I guess big balls is more what guys are into about each other - bigger balls equal more masculinity, stone-age-based scemes of thinking, ya know?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latest evidence is "n, they don't really like them." I've got a pretty good set of balls - at least in my estimation. While I've had a few comments on their size, no woman has paid any real attention to them. What they have done usually just causes discomfort.

Anyway, this last weekend, my GF was on me for scratching myself a bit too much for her liking. It's an early AM thing for me. Then she chimed in with "I don't know why guys don't just cut them off anyway. They get in the way and itch. And you can't even make more babies with them." I was a little spooked by this. What man wants to hear castration stuff. But really, she went on to tell me that balls mean nothing to her. Give her the meat anyday over potatoes.