windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh...to me a nice set is a huge
part of the visual turn on, for myself.

When they are big and round and juicy,
I just imagine the contents...all for me...
and it really helps to get things going. :rolleyes:

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Oh...to me a nice set is a huge
part of the visual turn on, for myself.

When they are big and round and juicy,
I just imagine the contents...all for me...
and it really helps to get things going. :rolleyes:

I'm with ya. There's nothing that turns me on more than a big nut sack swingin. Nothing!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question about sensitive balls :

I love and "have" to touch the balls while being penetrated when the position allow my hands to reach them...but was told by this guy to not touch it when he is inside because he will cum no matter what...it was the first men i found so extra sensitive with his balls (and perenium too.)

Is this extra sensitive kind of common or not ??? :confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just to make more clear the question: I can touch and play with the balls when he is not inside me and he will not cum....:wink:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure it's different for different guys, but in my case, no. They're not that sensitive. It's a great feeling, but not that great.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:
Anyway, this last weekend, my GF was on me for scratching myself a bit too much for her liking. It's an early AM thing for me. Then she chimed in with "I don't know why guys don't just cut them off anyway. They get in the way and itch. And you can't even make more babies with them."
I'm really shocked at the insensitivity of some women in this culture. I like the women on this board because not only are they more respectful, but from their testimonies I've read, they like to give and not just receive, and appreciate the maleness of us guys instead of talking about how "gross" our balls and cocks are.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've mentioned earlier, I'm endowed with an average sized cock. But my balls are another matter. They are really large. I remember once a girl had thought I was really hung because of the bulge in my pants that is created really by my balls.

Most of the women I've been with always loved the way they would slap their clits from the reverse positions.

But yes, even with large balls, some women just didn't seem to care.

duchampe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My balls always used to throw my package into orbit during gym class.
Sensitivity definitely depends on the guy, I love having my balls squeezed, played with, sucked, etc. They also act as a timing bag, you have to hit it right to keep them in motion.
Jokes aside, my balls do get sore after slapping around a while but women seem to love the sound.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes my balls are hanging freely when erect, other times they wind up higher in the nutsack. One things for sure though, when they're dangling they sway with each thrust and can add to the motion. When they are higher up in the scrotum, they are a non-issue until they drop, and if you are still inside her, they can be quite alarming for the woman when they do and they either hit the poop chute or her labia. After a session once, this happened and she looked at me with wide open eyes and said what the hell was that ? I told her not to worry, it was just my balls going back to their normal position. It did bother her for a moment though, was even uncomfortable for me to have to explain it. Obviously it was the first time she experienced it or she wouldn't have asked about it.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
TexanInVirginia said:
Girls have told me that they never thought much of balls until they saw mine since they were just so much bigger than normal.

I get that a lot, too. Though some have actually been disgusted by their size...
If they find them a turn-on, though, things can get really hot :wink: A loud, heavy slap just adds so much stimulation...
Mu guess is that women just don't pay much attention to them, unless they draw attention to themselves.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sflatintop said:
I get that a lot, too. Though some have actually been disgusted by their size...
If they find them a turn-on, though, things can get really hot :wink: A loud, heavy slap just adds so much stimulation...
Mu guess is that women just don't pay much attention to them, unless they draw attention to themselves.

I just love balls; their size is not really that important to me (as long as the proportion is nice the eye is satisfied). I like to play with them, tease them, drum them, squeeze them, suck them and just love the slap.
So yes, I pay attention to them, but a large erected penis (yes, the size does matter to me), a strong muscular body or lovely eyes can turn me on as well.

Hmm, guess it's not that hard to turn me on. :biggrin1: