Do women who prefer size share certain conceptions?

sorbas

Just Browsing
Media
Hi to all again, I was just wondering to what extent women who openly feel sexually attracted or aroused by well hung men have something in common.

I mean from a psicological or emotional point of view, or even if they may share a conception of what a man or masculinity should be.

Looking forward to reading your views on this, Ladies, thank you in advance. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

JennMWFinDC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a great question. I'm currently looking for a younger boyfriend...and I'd certainly prefer a younger man with a much better than average endowment. I do equate masculinity with that...I want to be with a real man, and for me, a real man has a big cock.

My husband is small, and among other things, he obvious just isn't man enough. (He means well...but that doesn't provide what I really need at the end of the day.)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I would say generally 'no' - that's assuming I have understood the question. You are asking if women who find big cocks a turn on have other sexual notions of attractiveness in common, right?

No, I don't think so - no more than straight(/bi) men who like big tits or gay(/bi) men who like big cock. I think the big cock is a thing unto itself :biggrin::rolleyes: and other factors of attraction will vary just as much as they do in those who don't find themselves particularly turned on by a sizeable penis.

D_tfyjcghcf

Just Browsing
Media
Well I can add to this discussion my two pence worth!!

I like em big, big enough so that the sex actually feels slightly uncomfortable and definately intrusive (for that is the word). Having nice sex with a nice penis is well it is nice but having sex with a large meaty, slightly scarey beast of a cock is ... it is a totalpleasure. The orgasms i reckon are better aas more parts inside are stimulated. I think the stretching is a total turn on -- I like having to hold still and slowly fold bits of dick in, easy and you go - not without a bit of eye watering -- it cannot be beat.

I'm sorry to be a penis fascist but I would rather not bother than have a dick less thn 8 inches. I recently did just to see if I was wrong, it was 6", it was fine but there really wasn't enough going on for me. I could just bump about on top of him all day long but it was the same as me writhing on his leg which I could cum by doing anyway. It was ok but not an "earth-shattering right up in the kidneys" sort of orgasm.

Just in case you wanted a full and frank description from a woman who knows!
T
x

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi to all again, I was just wondering to what extent women who openly feel sexually attracted or aroused by well hung men have something in common.

I mean from a psicological or emotional point of view, or even if they may share a conception of what a man or masculinity should be.

Looking forward to reading your views on this, Ladies, thank you in advance. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

As all requests have been denied surely it must be Zenner.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, women equate a big cock with masculinity, a real man, which is saying a man with a small cock is not a real man. I don't equate a woman with small tits as any less feminine though. :confused:

I wouldn't say so Dan. Usually the cock is the last thing I see unless I could start dating exclusively off of this site.:biggrin1:
But seriously, I like a rugged kind of man. Things that attract me, a deep voice, tall, a sense of humor and has to have a good personality. Looks are somewhat important for the initial attraction but don't mean squat if they have a crappy personality.
By the time I get to check out the equipment I have already decided I like him for all these other reasons. If I didn't like him I definitely wouldn't get that far.
So no a big cock doesn't automatically equal a more masculine man. It's the whole man.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Jenn does apparently.

She said

I do equate masculinity with that...I want to be with a real man, and for me, a real man has a big cock.

So from one statement from one woman you extrapolate 'women' in general?

Hmm, women equate a big cock with masculinity

Please allow me to correct you:

Hmm, [I just read] a woman equating a big cock with masculinity

If a man had posted the comment "I equate masculinity and cock size" would you then say "men equate a big cock with masculinity"?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, women equate a big cock with masculinity, a real man, which is saying a man with a small cock is not a real man. I don't equate a woman with small tits as any less feminine though. :confused:

Nah, I think all men are "real" men. :smile:

I have somewhat unconventional notions of "masculinity" and "femininity" since I dislike gender stereotypes and believe in the radical notion of people being themselves. :biggrin1: I do go for a certain type or types of men, there is no one specific type although I do seem to be attracted a lot to tall, lanky men. Certainly not to say that a guy who is not tall and lanky won't get my attention though - they can and have. In fact, I rarely actually have dated the tall, lanky type guys. I've dated more either tall and stocky, or average height.

As for liking size, that is partly psychological and visual, but more physical with me. The psychological and visual aspect has always been there for me, which was what caused me to fantasize about big guys from the age of 12. However, the physical is what caused me to continue to prefer larger guys after having some experience.

girl.looking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
aesthetically big cocks just look nicer. i am actually mostly gay - but find big cocks a massive turn on. (my gf has a big strap-on - a small one just wouldn't do). i love to watch men jerk-off, the way men handle their big cock and balls is so hot - but i would probably run a mile if confronted with a real one!!! :)

yup, sexuality is a weird and wonderful thing!

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you're right, I should have just said that ONE woman is equating a big cock with masculinity and I generalised it. However MB, I'm pretty sure I've read here or elsewhere, other women mentioning the same or similar. So in my mind, I had already concluded that a lot of women who look for big cocks tend to equate big cocks and masculinity. And perhaps for those that do, could there be something deeper? Could this need for a man with a big cock to represent masculinity have anything to do with, say, a father figure that they never really had?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you're right, I should have just said that ONE woman is equating a big cock with masculinity and I generalised it. However MB, I'm pretty sure I've read here or elsewhere, other women mentioning the same or similar. So in my mind, I had already concluded that a lot of women who look for big cocks tend to equate big cocks and masculinity. And perhaps for those that do, could there be something deeper? Could this need for a man with a big cock to represent masculinity have anything to do with, say, a father figure that they never really had?

I know that in my case this isn't so. As I said, I have unconventional notions of "masculinity" and "femininity". As for a father figure, I always had that growing up. I was very close to my dad.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that in my case this isn't so. As I said, I have unconventional notions of "masculinity" and "femininity". As for a father figure, I always had that growing up. I was very close to my dad.

Exactly, you had a close relationship with him. So my theory is, and I hope I don't offend anyone, that a daughter who never had that father, because perhaps he ran away from the family or perhaps the daughter never even knew him at all, is seeking someone to replace that father figure. And perhaps a big cock reinforces that fatherly masculinity? Lol, I dunno, just one of my wacky ideas. Probably wrong.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

:confused:

Exactly, you had a close relationship with him. So my theory is, and I hope I don't offend anyone, that a daughter who never had that father, because perhaps he ran away from the family or perhaps the daughter never even knew him at all, is seeking someone to replace that father figure. And perhaps a big cock reinforces that fatherly masculinity? Lol, I dunno, just one of my wacky ideas. Probably wrong.

Yeah - probably.

I can see a woman who had no father fighure looking for certain sociological characteristics and behaviours but I really can't formulate a scenario where cock size enters in to it. I can certainly think of one self-proclaimed size queen here who had and has a very good relationship with her father, though the fact she's a size queen doesn't necessarily mean she equates big cocks and masculinity. Dunno - you would have to ask the woman who posted that she does think a bigger cock makes a man more masculine about her relationship with her father. And then ask a whole 'nother group of women with similar opinions about their relationships with their fathers and then you'd have to have a control group of women with known 'father figure' issues and ask them about masculinity... really, it is quite an undertaking! :rolleyes:

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol ok. Well anyway, forget the father thing, but going back to the original point, I'm sure I've heard SOME other women saying they look at a big cock as a sign of masculinity. For whatever reason that may be.:smile:

D_tfyjcghcf

Just Browsing
Media
Yes it is definately about power. I need a man to match my strong womanliness and so he needs to be able to be sexually dominant for me to yeild to him. If I don't feel his power then I cannot surrender my body to him. A small penis would just not work. Just like a weapon - I admire a bazooka more than a catapult. And it gets more done .

T
x