Do women with big partners get more problems with cystitis?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zaza, Jul 20, 2006.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

I just wondered because I seem to be getting symptoms quite frequently recently, and it seems to be after i`ve spent a lot of time with my boyfriend. The doctor can identify no infection.

In the past with more modestly sized partners it only happened occasionally. Has anyone got any advice? I`ve tried the usual like drinking loads and peeing after sex.

2. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

id like to expand this thread, if its ok with you zaza...

are men with large partners more likely to experience dysentery?

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

In my experience yes, and I catch it back which I suppose is a form of natural justice There is a cream isn't there? Or is that the thrush one - sorry if anyone's eating at the moment.

4. dijstra1975

dijstra1975 New Member

Yep my GF does and she puts it down the extra strain i out in her bits....

D

5. zaza

zaza New Member

Does you or you girlfriend have any advice on how to deal with it?

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

7. zaza

zaza New Member

Thanks I didn`t know canesten made a product for cystitis. I`ve been using mis pot cit, good old fashioned remedy. It works well, but keeps reocurring. Is it due to his size?

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Yes - it's awesome, the most beautiful cock in creation. :smile:

9. zaza

zaza New Member

This particular issue is far from awesome

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Tell me about it - still the cream works for me.

11. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get yeast infections if the wind blows wrong, urinary tract infections too. It's not from being dirty, it's not from not urinating after sex, it's from skin irritation. I'm fully aware of my body, it's functions, it's level of cleanliness, and where everything is. It's not from being dirty....lol as many morons will tell you.

Much like smoking cigarettes will lower your immune system and cause your allergies to be worse, sex causes me to get infections. It's a real bitch too.

I find that after being with well endowed men, especially having sex more than once a day, i will get a yeast infection. I actually have an entire drawer in the bathroom where I keep various vaginal creams. lol......Everytime I take a shower, and directly after having sex, I will use a dab of pussy cream to keep myself clean of infection. I actually have several boxes of monistat on hand, and I keep several gallon bottles of cranberry juice on hand. (Cranberry juice causes your urine to be acidic and kills infections in your bladder)

I spoke with my doctor about this problem and she said that some women are just more prone to getting infections. *shrug*

Anyway....most doctors will tell you that a UTI is caused from certain bacteria (from your asshole, let's be blunt about it) is getting inside your urethra. This may be the case or it may be that your large cocked man is just causing some irritation whilst rubbing his member against your bladder up in thar. You need to do some different positions or something.....Drainking a glass of cranberry juice a day (or even taking the pills) wouldn't hurt you.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

This isn't my area of great experience, but I haven't been totally out of the loop. My experience has been that it has less to do with the size than with the duration of the sexual encounters. Much longer time spent with the penis in the vagina increases the risk of Candida infections and UTIs, including NSU (non-specific urethritis) and bladder infections.

Another thing you may want to try is mixing a liquid soap or shower gel half-and-half with hydrogen peroxide, and using that to wash your genital and anal areas before sex (get your partner to do the same, shower together!). Just don't get it inside you, but make sure you clean the folds and creases. In addition to being anti-microbial, the peroxide helps to lower the pH... good for the skin and bad news for transferred microbes, too.

Another thing: If you are prone to yeast infections, you should never EVER take a bath - always shower.

13. zaza

zaza New Member

DCDeep is the washing solution that you use something that is recommended to you or just something you find useful?

Draft saved Draft deleted