Do you accept not being kissed?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no. big turn off.

you will suck my cock/ass/whatever but no kiss?

have actually stopped playing a few times and sent them packing...
kissing another man does not make you 'gay'
WHAT?:confused::confused: Oh come on...of course kissing another man means a man is 'gay' (yeah, yeah I mean in a sexual or romantic situation). Doesn't anything on this earth mean a man is gay anymore (on LPSG?:confused:)?

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always confused a bit by the guys who will go down on you.... but won't kiss you
WTF is that all about?

ATLTommyBoi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always confused a bit by the guys who will go down on you.... but won't kiss you
WTF is that all about?

I can understand it. I don't like it but I'm going to respect it....

Kissing is a very intimate thing. You are right there next to that person, connecting them with one of your most used organs/parts of you.

When it's just sucking your cock they can see that it is a cock and that's all they see...when they make out with you they have to look at your face.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I almost hooked up with a guy awhile back and he said he doesn't kiss on hookups, etc. I cut that hookup off cuz I love to kiss a guy I think is hot, hookup or not...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I was once in a "FWB" relationship in which kissing was not an acceptable practice between us.

When we started having sex, we decided it was purely physical, as friends. We engaged in "non-kissing" foreplay (use your imagination) to get us going for sex - but we never kissed.

I think the reason being is because people tend to view kissing as a more intimate act; and rightfully so. There is a lot going on when you kiss. You are inhaling as well as tasting them. Those two things trigger some really interesting chemical reactions in the brain. So kissing can be REALLY powerful. Therefore, if you're not wanting to get "close" or "emotional", it's best to keep it purely physical.

So in that case, yes. I accepted not being kissed - because I was getting some.

Simba

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh I hate to say it. But I dislike kissing my boyfriend. Because he smokes and even after he brushes his teeth I can still taste cigarette's :( Doesn't mean I don't kiss him it's just rare!