Do you achieve a stronger orgasm from sexual intercourse or masturbation?

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have cum the longest and hardest through intercourse in a moist, pulsating vagina. Never with a condom, though.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely intercourse. I've had some pretty intense orgasms through masterbation- especially if I edge for a few hours, but nothing compares to some of the orgasms I've had while fucking a nice tight, warm ass.....or while getting railed by a thick as hell cock.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No comparison! jerking off wins by a landslide i can control my grip, the speed of my fist going up and down my shaft, teasing the crown, fondling my balls. i can edge for hours or even days before shooting my huge manly load on a jack-off magazine.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Intercourse - there is no comparison. Plus the there is the post orgasmic feelings that you experience with your partner that can last quite a long time.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The orgasms that I get from fucking a pussy or asshole- especially a pussy with well-developed muscles, or an ass with great muscle control- are much, MUCH stronger than using my hands, or even a Fleshlight. And my masturbation orgasms are VERY strong.