Do you actually care if somebody thinks you are a whore?

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A whore (or a slut) is just someone who does what everyone wants too - so the answer is no. :adam4:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll be along for a nibble shortly... :wink:

I've heard that if you rub it the right way, you'll be granted three wishes. And if you stare at it long enough, you can see the manner of your own death...

:wizard:

There's only one way to find out for certain! :tongue:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might want to act like a slut or whore in the bedroom but I think any behaviour that would lead to those types of remarks is best reserved for this site or in private.

I wouldn't want anyone at my company to think that of me, so yes I guess my answer would be that I care what others think of me in that regard.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
People judge you by your own action. No one would call you a whore unless you act like one.

This sounds reasonable on the onset, but is not entirely true.

People judge you on their perceptions of you which could include jealousy, envy, misunderstandings, hearsay, and miscommunication (or just out and out lies.)

Sad to say, but it happens.

So I agree with Giggles, it depends on the context and intent.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
That's not true. A lot of people are called whores by those who are jealous of them, and some people are victims of false rumors. "I heard she's a slut" usually means, "Someone I like thinks she's sexy" or, "I'm jealous of her" or, "I hate myself so there must be something wrong with her for having sex with me" or simply, "I hate her."

I should have read your post first.... :pat:

good examples...

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I care if someone DOESN'T think I'm a whore. :biggrin1:

A whore (in the most basic sense) is someone who's gettin' laid and gettin' paid - so as a broke, sex-less, possibly eternal virgin, I'd be flattered.....

D

deleted556573

I've grown immune to immature name calling, especially by/from people I either don't know, or don't give a damn about.