Do you actually know when a woman orgasms?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyescream, Dec 29, 2009.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

50% of the guys I've had sex with totally knew when I cummed.

The other 50% is separated into 2 parts: 25% would ask me if I had cummed and the other 25% never asked.:redface:

How many guys in here actually know it when your girl reaches orgasm? What are the signs you look for? Also, how many can feel the orgasm contractions?

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Well, apart from vocal clues like moans, screams, grunts (which might occur with or without orgasm) there are facial expressions and a number of physical clues.

Many women will have strong nipple erections and a blush response when they come. The blush, if it occurs will be on their face, ears, neck and upper chest. A lot of women stiffen up especially the back and neck extensor muscles, arching their back and throwing their head back. Some women have strong vaginal contractions. Most have regular deep breathing, when they aren't making some sound.

If never been with a woman who squirted or gushed but that would be a sure sign.

3. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depends on the girl.

Squirting and being forcibly ejected from the contractions every orgasm makes it pretty damn obvious, but with others it isn't so readily apparent.

Even in the couple times I wasn't sure, I've never asked if she came. I'd rather focus on what to do to make her cum rather than putting emphasis on the outcome (for a variety of reasons).

If it isn't obvious I don't give much of a damn anyways though since I pretty confidently know where I stand as a lover and figure it must be her 'fault' if she can't cum. I don't mind teaching but if shes unresponsive for whatever reason I'd usually rather move on, I don't really like girls that don't cum much or can't at all.

4. eyescream

Gold Member

:eek::eek::eek:

5. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess that doesn't really sound as I intended.

I've only been with one girl that didn't have have tonnes and tonnes of multiples and one other that never came at all, and it wasn't for lack of attention or effort.

I'd go as far as to say one of my favourite parts of sex is working around hangups(teaching a girl to squirt) with a new partner and finding out what they are most responsive to. In my limited experience with girls who aren't very orgasmic, I've had a really hard time getting into the sex if the girl isn't cumming a lot, the more the better. It just feels passionless to me otherwise.

6. UnofficialGirl

UnofficialGirl New Member

trackdude, you have a shitty attitude about sex. i don't like it.

7. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe I'm having trouble accurately conveying my thoughts. At the basic level it's just a preference, just as many of the women here enjoy well endowed males, I prefer really orgasmic women.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    *Takes the shovel away*
    **Stomps off**

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

feeling the spasizms on my cock is a good indicator, and the legs quivering afterwards. i know i had a gf or two fake orgasms when i was single and young & stupid. one gf would cum like crazy one weekend and barely be interested the next weekend, and would then fake it. she got away with it only one time. I could also tell because her cum would be all over the condom.

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the blush factor is the hardest aspect to fake. Although when I have a 5 o'clock shadow/scruffy face going, it's difficult to see as her face is pretty red from the rubbing. Her shoulders turn red too, so there's that as well.

I can with my wife and I did with two other partners before her. And, this is probably the second most difficult thing to fake. A few women I've been with have had the blush response, but not muscle spasms. I was pretty sure they came, but for some reason either their squezzes weren't intense enough for me to feel or it just wasn't happening.

Furthermore, it's more than just contractions. It's the intensity, the "fluttering" up and down the vagina, and the frequency of the spasms. I can do kegels pretty rapidly, but not as rapid as when I ejaculate. Same is true with my wife. We've had playful times when we'd do simultaneous kegels rapidly while I'm inside her. It would start off feeling like hearbeats feel. Ba-dum, ba-dum... then we'd she'd cum, it'd feel more like a rat-tat-tat-tat.

For lack of better terms, imagine a cuttlefish's strobing/rippling camoflage. Around 1:40 of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7Dqf0vzzQ

Hope that was a clear enough explanation.

11. D_Catvade Longwick

D_Catvade Longwick New Member

I have been with a few girls and sometimes its easy to tell - the spasm and the ferocity of the pelvic thrust combined with breathing, moaning, toe curling super hard nipples are all give aways - other girls are not so vocal or so obvious but its normally easy enough to tell.

12. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes, the fluttering sensation of the vaginal walls was well-described (although not all women have that). Some women shiver involuntarily or tremble as they orgasm.

These descriptions of female orgasm are making me horny.

13. eyescream

Gold Member

Yup, that's exactly what I experience. :) You've got the rythm spot-on, lol.

14. avg_joe

Gold Member

Agree !!!

15. D_Catvade Longwick

D_Catvade Longwick New Member

I am rather interested to hear what women have to say about the g-spot and orgasm. I had an ex who told she would orgasm through clitoral and vaginal stimulation and that it was a distinct experience from another type of orgasm she experienced when her g-spot was pressed. She described the second type of orgasm as been like a white flash and while not as intense as her regular orgasm it could be repeated very easily over and over again which was according to her and from where i was positioned during the event pretty pleasurable for her... she is the only gf i have had that has described this sort of thing to me, are there any girls on the thread who have experienced something like this?

16. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I am curious about that as well. My wife usually orgasms consistently from oral and/or manual clitoral stimulation but she only rarely has an obvious orgasm with vaginal penetration alone.

She does tell me that she has frequent "little orgasms" that "feel different" with vaginal sex, but she really can't describe them

17. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    Fortunately most of the women that i have dated in the past were always the vocal ones (it's something i look for in women) and have never been shy about sharing when they are cumming.

Aside from that (and speaking from only past experience), i've noticed that the women i've been with get more wetter than they already are, their nipples get very hard, there's a partial body blush, stiffening of the legs or tightening if they're wrapped around you, facial expressions are usually a dead giveaway, and/or very heavy erratic breathing followed by compulsive body movements.

The only way to know a women as cummed is to pay close attention. Normally after a women comes, she is either very sensitive and cannot take much thrusting or is very receptive and asks for more.

I personally think that if you don't know then you should just ask.

18. eyescream

Gold Member

My personal experience - clitoral orgasm does feel differently to g-spot orgasm. I'd have to say the g-spot orgasm feels like 5-10 times more intense to me than clitoral orgasm.

I've never squirted but clear fluid does trickle out when I cum with my g-spot. It feels like there's this fluid-filled sac inside me that just burst and the liquid is warm enough for me to feel it trickle out. I also get really dizzy and sleepy after that.

The g-spot orgasm is also a little more emotional for me, I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've actually cried several times because it just felt THAT good...which is weird because I am no stranger to orgasms.

Clitoral orgasms don't do much for me, it's almost equal to scratching a mosquito bite and relieving that itch - when it's done, you don't go back and think about it.:biggrin1:

Well, that's my story. :smile:

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    This sounds like one experience my wife and I had. She was riding/grinding on top of me and had one of those earshattering screaming orgasms. So intense were the feelings that I came as well. After she was through all the aftershocks, we spoke non-chalantly for a bit as she was drying her eyes. She lifted herself off of me and this torrent of fluid just gushed out. We just stared dumbfounded as this pool of fluid formed around the base of my cock/pelvic area and stuff was still dripping out of her. She definitely ejaculated, but for some reason it was retrograde.

20. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Maybe it was "retrograde" because you had your cork in her bottle?

Draft saved Draft deleted