Do you actually know when a woman orgasms?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
25% would ask me if I had cummed
They probably couldn't feel you anyway. Guys that ask, always ask. Most women don't have orgasms through penetration, statistically speaking.

As a game, I try to guess how many times she came. I'm usually wrong - she usually comes 2-3 more times than I thought. I can't account for the her small ones :cool:

and the other 25% never asked.:redface:
They were in it for themselves or just didn't care.

How many guys in here actually know it when your girl reaches orgasm?
I always know. I can feel it. I'm always in it for my partner to start with, so she is going to get hers; in multiples.

What are the signs you look for? Also, how many can feel the orgasm contractions?
Facial expression tells me its coming, so I pick up the pace. I feel the contractions - mostly the opening up of the vagina, followed by wetness running down my shaft and over my balls. You can fake an orgasm vocally, but you can't fake the puddle under your ass.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell when a woman cums. There are many signs and some women present all, some or none:

A 'sex flush' red rash on the chest area
They will vocalise
Vaginal contractions
A 'flood' of vaginal lubrication.
Hips thrust upwards and seem to lock in mid air for a while. Usually accompanied by a vocalisation

D

deleted356736

It depends on the woman, and the majority of my partners it has been easy to pick their orgasms from oral sex, as you would expect. From intercourse it sometimes isn't so easy, as some girls go quiet as they approach their peak, the quietness of concentration. This happened to me recently with a one-off encounter, and I didn't know until we changed positions and I saw her ejaculate on the sheet. I realised then why she put her fingers over her clit to protect herself from my thrusting, because she was post-orgasmically sensitive. That's why we changed positions.

I know it wasn't expressed well above, but my view is that it isn't my responsibility to make a woman orgasm. I know I'm a good lover and I have taken many women to orgasm, so their failure would be due to where their head is or a non-connection of us as partners. For example, the young woman who orgasmed from intercourse with me, apart from her tight pussy I didn't do anything differently with her than any other woman. But clearly she got into it even though our encounter was very casual.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I definitely know when a girl orgasms.

The convulsions of ecstacy, screams of joy, and endless rush of clear liquid followed by the milky white stuff getting all over my cock are pretty good indications. :wink:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually! Went from a very long-term partner, who had very definite noisy 'gasms but was quite hard to get there, to someone new who seemed to convulse quietly quite quickly from penetration alone - took me a few goes to work out she WAS actually coming as I was used to a lot more noise, drama and effort with other partners but hot for all that!

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are distinctive differences between orgasms of different origins. Clitoral can be the most intense, GSpot is fun, but only the long ones can reach that spot really deep, and that is awesome! I have nipple orgasms, and can even cum from having my neck sucked on. The best is having 2 or more spots done at once. Totally out of control!
If someone couldn't tell I was orgasming, I would think they were deaf and blind. I'm pretty obvious.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are distinctive differences between orgasms of different origins. Clitoral can be the most intense, GSpot is fun, but only the long ones can reach that spot really deep, and that is awesome! I have nipple orgasms, and can even cum from having my neck sucked on. The best is having 2 or more spots done at once. Totally out of control!
If someone couldn't tell I was orgasming, I would think they were deaf and blind. I'm pretty obvious.

The g-spot isn't that far inside. In fact people can touch the spot with their fingers (those who know where their g-spot is).

cbrmale - I'm one of those women who can't really scream when I'm about to cum. I don't know how some women do it. Many guys I know even go a little silent right before they cum, right during that extra push. Somehow I belive there's a similarity between men and women when we're all about to cum.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
50% of the guys I've had sex with totally knew when I cummed.

The other 50% is separated into 2 parts: 25% would ask me if I had cummed and the other 25% never asked.:redface:

How many guys in here actually know it when your girl reaches orgasm? What are the signs you look for? Also, how many can feel the orgasm contractions?

Any guy who can not tell if you have orgasmed is an imbecile.

There are a host of physical cues... from the engorgement and sudden softening of the clit, to the mixed frequency shudder that runs thru the body, to the flushing on the chest and throat, to the vaginal tenting, to the post climax shaking to the change in the vaginal fluid...

All it takes is some attention, and you will know when its the real thing.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
50% of the guys I've had sex with totally knew when I cummed.

The other 50% is separated into 2 parts: 25% would ask me if I had cummed and the other 25% never asked.:redface:

How many guys in here actually know it when your girl reaches orgasm? What are the signs you look for? Also, how many can feel the orgasm contractions?

if your screen name is obvious wouldn't you be screaming that you were cumming and make it easy for them to know

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your screen name is obvious wouldn't you be screaming that you were cumming and make it easy for them to know

Is it "eye scream" or "eyes cream"? Who knows?:tongue:

I'll tell you now, I do not scream.:biggrin1: Had to be real quiet back in the days so now it's just out of habit.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
My ex was amazing. She had a very active G-Spot and could come from penetration within 3 minutes and then about every 5 minutes or so for as long as we cared to have sex. Gave me a real big ego trip because she swore she couldn't do that before and attributed it to my size (I thought it was a "hump" I have that must have been stroking her spot). But the interesting thing was, when she would come, her pussy would tent deep inside (expand quite a bit) and her pussy would actually make a sort of reverse-queef - sucking in air as I pounded away. I'd never experienced that before but she'd do it and it was wild. She never squirted but would get quite a bit wetter every time she'd come. It was a wild ride and I still wonder if I'll ever find a girl who orgasms that much or that easily - it really made me feel like Superman!

Eisenhower

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think if you have been with your parner(s) for a period of time (say 30 fucks or about a month), you will eventually know any of her signs and feels for 100%.