Do you actually know when a woman orgasms?

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it an ego-boost for all guys to get a girl to cum or do some of you NOT care if your girl cums or not? LOL.

I can't deny it is a bit of an ego boost, and it really gets me off to get her coming helplessly; but really it's more about whether she's turned on by what I'm doing rather than whether she actually comes or not.

Some girls are more about the journey than the destination and those are actually really good fun once you've tuned in to that way of doing things.

Plenty of women have a real ego-fright if the guy doesn't come -there's plenty of threads covering that one on these boards.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if you have been with your parner(s) for a period of time (say 30 fucks or about a month), you will eventually know any of her signs and feels for 100%.

I remember the first time an ex and I had sex it took us about three hours of fucking, sucking, nibbling, blowing, biting, licking, etc. before we finally gave up on making her cum. The next time we had sex, I realized my problem was she'd get real quiet about 15 or 20 seconds before she was about to have an orgasm. I took the quietness as "boredom/move along/that shit ain't working" when in reality she was holding her breath, stiffening up, trembling, shaking, then BOOM. She would scream at the top of her lungs and squeeze her legs around whatever was in the proximity of her cunt and buck her hips when she finally came. Damned near broke my neck when it finally happened.

So, yes, familiarity is so important when having sex.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eyescream: of course it is an ego booster for guys to watch their woman have a wild orgasm. It makes us feel like total stud-muffins. I have gotten over feeling like I failed if a woman doesn't orgasm, as long as I gave it a good try. I realize that not all women do every time, and if her mind set isn't right, it won't happen no matter what I do.

Muttley: my wife is similar. She tends to become very quiet as she approaches orgasm but her breathing deepens. This is a signal to keep doing exactly what I am doing. When it is giving her head in the 69 position, she tends to throw a viscious leg-lock around my head, then rather violently extend her hips, knees, and legs exactly as if she was trying to pull my head off.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have certainly been blessed in experiencing a few women's orgasms during sex...the hottest thing ever in my opinion....
the look on her face, the breathing or moaning is awesome....there were a few that I felt vaginal contractions VERY distinctly...when I felt the orgasm happening, it almost always put me over the top

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eyes rolling right back has happened a couple of times and there was one girl who when she came really hard would get a strange contraction in one eyebrow the forcefully push me away just after she came. Once I held her down and re entered her and just went in and out very slowly, this made her have quite a long multiple type orgasm. Afterwards she was very intense but did not want to do it like that any more. The big eyebrow orgasms were still really hot though.

My current partner is a gusher if she has a real pavement cracking orgasm.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds me of another tell-tale sign... crying. Full on bawling crying.

It was unnerving the first few partners, but I've learned to just accept it and hold her when it happens. This is one thing that can easily be faked, but why bother.

Any women here care to give me any insight into what causes this? (Please no wisecracking "Because you hurt her and she wants to get rid of you")

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is just an emotional overflow. I have been with a gal who cried a time or two and a couple who laughed.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
I had a girlfriend who cried a couple times. I loved it. I thought it was an amazing emotional experience and I just held her and told her I loved her while she let it out. (then came the awkward moment when I had to figure out when I could start fucking her again!)

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever (EVER) wondered...
The Breathing, Moans, Screams, Convulsions, Shakes, Liquid, Fingernails, etc....
Holy Shit! How could you NOT know???????

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm having trouble accurately conveying my thoughts. At the basic level it's just a preference, just as many of the women here enjoy well endowed males, I prefer really orgasmic women.
Translation: Needs to be with a screamer who trembles all over as if having some sort of fit. :rolleyes::tongue:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I definitely know when she is having an orgasm (skin goes from hot and sweaty to cold and goose bumps in seconds and her grind slows down in perfect intervals, not to mention she falls asleep pretty quick), I also been with women who have an orgasm and I can't tell (because she is so focused and tells me to shut up), and then there are the fakers...yes this has happend a few times.

DanB

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fairly sure I can tell, there's the obvious signs that have been mentioned, my personal favourite is the out of breath/exhausted/half blind/confused as to where she is/satisfied!
Though, despite all this, women are phonomenal liars and could quite easily fake an orgasm. Although I imagine I could spot this, you never truely know.

I do like the saying: "A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship"

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with most, yes, but it depends from girl to girl. some girls have been very vocal and responsive to the point that i thought i'd given them multiples, then we talk about it later and they say they only had one or even none...while with other girls who were a bit more, shall we say, reserved in their responses, i couldn't tell if they'd even had one and it turns out they had, like, five or six. every woman reacts and responds differently, so it's best to just stay adaptable and open minded to the fact that you might not know.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
There are distinctive differences between orgasms of different origins. Clitoral can be the most intense, GSpot is fun, but only the long ones can reach that spot really deep, and that is awesome! I have nipple orgasms, and can even cum from having my neck sucked on. The best is having 2 or more spots done at once. Totally out of control!
If someone couldn't tell I was orgasming, I would think they were deaf and blind. I'm pretty obvious.

I have NIPPLE ORGASMS, too!!!!

All this talk about FEMALE ORGASMS is making ME wanna FUCK a girl...I guess it's off to the "THEATER" FOR SOME!