Do you admire other guys body's?

Mark5134

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mainly asking straight guys. If you see a guy with a nice body do you look? In the last 18 months I have lost a lot of weight and gained some muscle. I have notice guys looking me up and down they don't seem to be gay some even have there wife with them. What are they doing ?

I dislike the over muscly dudes. Human ankles are just not meant to support such grotesque physiques.

The human body is designed for agility, not mass.

Reactions: hunghorse30

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight, but I really appreciate the work that goes into being muscular. I will look and maybe compliment them on their gains. Big bodybuilder type guys really get my attention. I am trying to get as big as I can myself. Currently 6'1" 265lbs.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I do at the gym because I am looking for progress in my own physique. I've caught guys admiring me also and I know that's all they are doing. I try to be very discrete when I do it because I don't want to send the wrong message with guys I see at the gym often but I definitely do admire other guys and some of them love to flex and show off every chance they can.

Reactions: XAE14G and nicnic

Well if you lost massive weight they may be checking first to just make sure you're the same guy. The second thing going throught their head is probably trying to figure out how you dropped the weight or got in shape. If you have a wiry body with toned legs, you probably ran your ass off and did cardio. If your trunk and upper torso look more chiseled you spent time pumping iron.

If you look like you have eyebrows like cro-magnon man and veins popping out they will probably assume/guess you did
"roids"

Reactions: ronin001

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will notice and discreetly check out a great male body. It's not about lust or wanting to do anything sexual with it. It's more about admiration and respect for the work that goes into maintaining a strong, fit, lean body, and inspiration for me to do the same.

D

deleted957094

Of course, I'm a physique athlete. It's my job to judge physical appearance

Reactions: nicnic