Do you admire other guys body's?

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never admired a mans body but I do enjoy having sex with them. Pretty weird I guess but that's how I'm wired. I've been to a nude beach many times and seen many naked men there but I never said to myself wow he looks good. However any nude or partially dressed women get me going. As a matter of fact, any decent looking woman gets a good eyeful from me.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure, I admire men’s bodies, but I don’t perv on them. Some are just stunning and you see a very attractive and well proportioned man in front of you, while in others, you admire s particular area of their body that they have developed nicely and you even take steps to compliment them on their progress.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sure I look and admire and wish I had this or that body but pussy is what I prefer to fuck and eat!

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find that in the context (and I suppose in the confines) of the gym, straight men are more vocal in their praise of another man's fitness progress.

I photographed two bodybuilders before a competition early this year, and they complimented each other's skills so much that even I blushed.

I remember when I started frequenting a gym that was close to my office. There was a guy that I always run into in the locker room. He always goes with his girlfriend (now wife) and like routine they'd kiss before parting ways in the locker room entrance.

I noticed right away he has excellent musculature, but never said anything for about four months. I never initiated a conversation once, not even the bro-nod.

One time, it was just two in the locker room, he said "your biceps are getting bigger man." I didn't put two and two together that he was talking to me for maybe a few seconds. When I turned around and asked if he was talking to me (d-oh), he said "yeah, I noticed you started lifting heavier dumbbells than usual."

I was speechless for a bit, I guess it surprised me a great deal that he was actually paying attention to my progress, since I started going to the gym.

I eventually introduced myself and we became friends. We barely talk anymore though. I switched jobs far from the gym and he moved to the west coast to start a family.

Reactions: NCbear

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, even though I am straight.
I can admire the athletisism of a good body regardless of my sexual orientation.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I definitely notice a guy's body. My level of attractiveness in them dictates how long I look or where I look. There are some stunning guys out there.
The other day, my wife and I were out shopping and as we checked out and proceeded towards the exit door, and younger college-age guy was leaving in front of us. I know I was looking, but I subtly glanced over and saw my wife looking too. He was slightly muscular and defined very nicely. As he walked about 10' ahead of us, his ass in gym shorts was heaven!

D

deleted894563

Yes....like I admire a nice car , good red wine ....etc

D

deleted814719

I admire anyone who is fit - man or woman - especially those who are older. I think most of us are naturally going to get heavier as we age. When I see a 60- or 70- something man or woman who is still fit, not necessarily muscular, I appreciate them. It takes some doing to remain fit unless you have incredible genes.

Reactions: XAE14G

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mainly asking straight guys. If you see a guy with a nice body do you look? In the last 18 months I have lost a lot of weight and gained some muscle. I have notice guys looking me up and down they don't seem to be gay some even have there wife with them. What are they doing ?
Perhaps you notice it because you are on a better mood or your image is closer to what you wanted to show.
I look everything once looking a guy with overnight I was thinking what would be the logistics of fucking if I had a big belly.
Perhaps a bodybuilder body would impress me, would be cool for the beach pictures but then I remember the hard work and chems involved and the feeling goes away.

For fitness inspiration purposes (Bruce Lee, Alton Mason, Kai from Exo), yes. Or a very unique and very detailed belly button (cause I'm one of those weirdos, lol).