Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know about that particular position. It seems common, and a natural transition from kissing. Love to give oral or just love the guy?

I'll admit that I've had some lovers who did not care to give oral, and that matter was never pressed. I didn't mind giving them oral if they accepted.

Reactions: 286798

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm looking for a guy's thoughts on why this position means she likes sucking cock. I have my own (a woman's) opinion as well as a couple girlfriends' thoughts... I don't want to influence your opinions by stating them now, but I will later.

and thanks @Sagittarius84 ... that's exactly the input/interpretation I'm seeking!
It allows her to focus solely on his cock, giving attention to her own sense of touch and other senses more than seeking validation from the man.

I promised I'd share my thoughts... I see two very different ways of thinking about this. 1- exactly what Sagittarius said. It's not about his pleasure (although that's probably a happy byproduct) or receiving feedback. It's just her and the penis, no distractions... whatever she wants to do is what she's gonna do because it's about her at the moment. 2- she's dreadfully uncomfortable and wants no chance of making eye contact. No awkward faces. No "why is he looking at me like that? Am I doing this right? Does he not like it? What's that look mean?" She's just trying to get it over with and not let her distaste be so apparent.

I fall into camp 1. My friend (who hates it, thanks to a horrible first experience with a guy jamming her head down) is in camp 2. From a personal perspective, it's also more comfortable to lay across his stomach than his legs in most cases.

I will admit that I used to be in camp 2 and always always ALWAYS had my eyes closed because I didn't want the chance of making eye contact. Ugh, I hated that because I was insecure. As I became more comfortable with myself and my sexuality, I still didn't like being watched, but did want to see what I was working with, so I'd have my eyes open and just avoid looking at his face. Now I have no reservations/hangups. Sometimes, I want the feedback and turn on of seeing the guy's face. Other times, it's not at all about him... it's for me. I think he's usually glad to be along for the ride, but that's not the point of the excursion.

Thanks for those who gave their input.

My interpretation of the meme or position doesn’t necessarily mean that the woman loves giving head, but rather it’s a position that almost tells you She is getting comfortable to stay there with the intent of giving you pleasure for a period of time. So at the very least, you know she is willing to be selfless. Whereas for someone who doesn’t enjoy giving head, but feels as though they may have to, may not put themselves in a position that suggests they are doing it for long.

tl;dr that position to me suggests selflessness and the will/ want to stay there for a while, almost ‘hunkering down’. Which could mean either that she loves doing it, or loves giving pleasure... or both. But of course you can’t generalize and what would mean something for someone may mean something else for another.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a guy friend sent me this meme the other day...
View media item 5006651
I'm assuming that a man made the meme based on the caption. And I got to pondering why someone would equate this position with meaning she loves giving oral.

Do you agree with the caption? If so, what about this position makes you think she loves it?
Your guess is as good as mine lol.

There is no position that I'd say that lets me know she loves sucking dick.

I'd say if she actually says it or sucks dick like teanna trump ( very enthusiastically) then you can tell she loves it. Other than that no position would do that at least not for me.

Last edited: