Do you also see sex with a man as male bonding per se?

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friend to this day is a buddy I experimented with when younger, we are super close and I think that brought us closer. Haven’t done anything in a lot of years but I think it would not take much to start again. Wives might not like it though.

What's funny is that I told my buddy about what I had posted. He came over this morning so he could read what I wrote. I showed him my original post and he started undressing. I got undressed as well and we read over a bunch of comments in here. We played around for a little while then had sex. When he came he would not let me swallow and came over my leg. We read your post and he said you should go for it if you can. I love having sex with him...

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What's funny is that I told my buddy about what I had posted. He came over this morning so he could read what I wrote. I showed him my original post and he started undressing. I got undressed as well and we read over a bunch of comments in here. We played around for a little while then had sex. When he came he would not let me swallow and came over my leg. We read your post and he said you should go for it if you can. I love having sex with him...

Sounds like fun glad it worked out for you I’ll have to keep that in mind next time I see him.

Reactions: bkmuscledad