Do you any of guys have pictures of your dick on you phones?

Al_banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you guys have pictures of your dick on you phones, and have they ever accidentally been seen by any one?

btw, I didn't know which forum to post this in.

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a couple videos of getting blowjobs on mine, and was showing a friend pics of something else and he started scrolling through my others and came across it!

8+Club

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I travel a lot for work, and the wife and I use cell phone pictures as part of our phone sex routine and we're usually really good about deleting them right after they're sent. It worked without a hitch for a couple years, until we had a mishap with a few of her friends.

We were meeting my wife's girlfriends at a bar and my wife and I were arriving separately. I got there first and had a few drinks with her friends. The wife called to ask for directions, and I took care of that, but then one of her friends wanted to talk to her. They were going on and on with the usual convo, so I excused myself to use the bathroom.

When I got back, he table was all laughing and got really quiet when I sat down. A few were blushing noticeably. I asked what the joke was, and the friend told me that when she hung up the phone, she thought it would be fun to dig through my cell pictures. She ran across a cock pic I had sent to the wife the month before and had forgotten to delete. The pic had been passed around the table and all the girls agreed that my wife is a very lucky lady.

She got lots of high fives when she showed up. I was surprised that she didn't act embarrassed, she seemed proud. I certainly wasn't embarrassed after the overwhelmingly positive reaction from everyone.

We still hang out with most of those girls and its funny, ever since that night, my wife and her friends occasionally pepper the conversation with big dick and threesome jokes. They always seem more excited to see me as well.

Probably one of the best mistakes I've ever made

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I have pics on my iPhone of my dick. But they never accidentally been seen by someone because I have stored them in a app called picture safe which needs a pin code to open... :)

does it happen to you then?

Note to self: find PictureSafe at Apps Store.

I don't keep any on my phone. Its too much hassle to lock my phone and i am prone to just leave it lying around so I don't want someone going through it.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sure do...I love my cock and will never get tired of seeing it! Reason is, though, i started getting into PE and want some good "before" pics. Funny thing is, my wife & I were at a party recently and someone there had a camera that wasn't working, so my wife suggested she take a pic of us using my phone. I was soo afraid her friend hit the wrong key or something and have my cock pics pop up...boy would THAT have been interesting!

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose any one has some special pics.
Last month on a birthday party, suddenly this conversation started.

One of me palls started to show of his latest trophy. Seeing him getting a blow job and so on. We were just enjoying.

And of course he had one of his penis as well. So the girls were getting interested about our conversation after they heard the "P"word.

So we ended up in showing our cellpone pics and movies as well.

But there was actually one embarrassing movie:

My friend was acting: visiting a prostitute(his girlfriend) in the red- light- disctrict.

"How much you give me for 50 Euros?"

We didn't knew they are into the kinky rumpy pumpy :biggrin1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I sure do...I love my cock and will never get tired of seeing it! Reason is, though, i started getting into PE and want some good "before" pics. Funny thing is, my wife & I were at a party recently and someone there had a camera that wasn't working, so my wife suggested she take a pic of us using my phone. I was soo afraid her friend hit the wrong key or something and have my cock pics pop up...boy would THAT have been interesting!
Yea, interesting as to how you would explain to your wife why you were taking pix of your cock on your phone as it usually means they are being sent to the person to whom you are talking! :eek:

D_Heanisonne Heatseeker

Just Browsing
Media
yep... drunk at a bar one night a friends girl asked to see... so I showed her. She looked for about a minute turned the phone on its side held it at arms length, looked at me, looked back at my dick, handed me the phone shrugged and said "average" I didnt say a word but i thought "BITCH"

J_izzo

Just Browsing
Media
Yup. And I let a friend see it knowing she'd run into it ... I knew she had when I heard the "oh my gosh!" hahaha

pegclg67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do. I was sexting my wife once while she was shopping with her brother. Left them on my phone. Two of my work buddies saw them while messing with my phone once when I was away from my desk. A few weeks later the three of us and two other coworkers were discussing a problem with the code in one of our applications. Turned out the error was my fault. One of the coworkers that saw the pics said "So which is more embarassing? Crashing our app with your code; or us seeing the close-up pics of your hard-on?"

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not have any on there, i deleted them after taking them, got to say that it was the first time of me taking pictures of my penis anyway when i decided to upload some here.