Do you ask a guy his size before you get to see the goods?

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do if it's a guy I talk to online and haven't yet met, but I wouldn't vet guys in a bar by going around asking. You can be a bit more straightforward online, especially if your first meeting has the potential to turn sexual - these things are useful to know before committing to the possibility...

Ruth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Him: Hey love, nice tits, how big are they and lets have a look.
Me: Sure, but lets see what you're packing first.

Ive done much the same, a guy will come up to me & pass some comment on my tits (im 34e) & say "get em out then" or something simliar, i usualy reply " what have you got offer me then?" & that sorts the bluffers out from the potential guy with a big cock !

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Quite seriously, it doesn't seem rude to me. I guess I'm warped, and appreciate people who value time. I'd be turned on. Then I'd offer the woman a magnifying glass.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nope, never have done this. Just seems a bit rude to me.

I agree, well for the most part. If some kind of real connection and friendship is established, then I think it's more fair game. It's a fine line though I think. Dignity versus need or preference.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say... you want to see my 2.2 inches of pleasure? uh uhuh! boom! there you go..!

yea yea 2.2 wide.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do if it's a guy I talk to online and haven't yet met, but I wouldn't vet guys in a bar by going around asking. You can be a bit more straightforward online, especially if your first meeting has the potential to turn sexual - these things are useful to know before committing to the possibility...

That's how it is with me too. Online or in a singles ad I can do this. In "real life" - no.

Of course, if I answer such ad I concentrate on someone who states in his ad what his size is. And placing an ad (yes, I did this once) I specifically asked for size. What's funny is that people who know me in real life would have NO idea I would do such a thing - unless they really, REALLY know me. I'm one of those "quiet ones who can surprise you" :tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, to me that's almost as bad as asking a guy his income on your first date.

Yep, pretty much.

I will ask a guy what he does for a living, but that is more to make conversation than anything else (although I do seem to have a thing for computer programmers and electrical engineers...and I'm a computer programmer myself, when I have a job that is.)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, pretty much.

I will ask a guy what he does for a living, but that is more to make conversation than anything else (although I do seem to have a thing for computer programmers and electrical engineers...and I'm a computer programmer myself, when I have a job that is.)

asking a living is one thing... that's very much a good topic when you first meet someone just to get to know them. asking their income is totally different though, as incomes vary a lot in every field. like penis size, you can usually guess what the income is from clues, but actually asking is rude.

i like computer programmers and engineers myself, actually. i'm married to a programmer who was an engineering major in college. those fields are filled with quirky, highly intelligent nutcases. i love 'em.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Online I have no issues with asking.....I do love beaches, I can wear my biggest and darkest bitch glasses and stare at all the bulges that go by me, without even being caught...hence if i do see a big package, I tend to have my sizequeen radar.

Given that if i am introduced to a guy by friends etc, I do not ask him how big his dick is, that would be just rude.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asking for most people is pretty rude, but if you've got "requirements" for a man in a relationship I can see where it would be difficult to invest so much before finding out how big the payoff is.