Do you avoid sleeping with people, because you are afraid they will fall in love?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sleep with?? Hell I avoid TALKING with people who seem like, after the first cup of coffee, they're ready to either marry you or burn your house down for looking at someone else. It's scary the way some people become obsessive and jealous AKA falling in love. Even if its not a stalking thing or jealousy thing, I think you're terribly naive if you fall in love with me just cuz we had good sex and is actually an insult to the many other things I offer.

Last edited:

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, I have to wonder if there are so few quality guys out there.

I've even gone as far as to warn the guy when we were thinking about going out. "look, you're going to fall in love with me, probably by the 3rd date, sooner if we hit the sack. I know you don't think so now but it'll happen and I would prefer that it didn't or if it does, you don't tell me."
I know there may come a day when it will stop happening but for right now, it is irritatiing.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing worse than a "lingerer"!

U gotta have the balls to say "it's getting real late and I have to be up early, blah blah..." That goes for guys, girls, and inanimate objects period. Otherwise, go to there place and u can leave whenever u want by giving the same line as above.

Sorry to be crass, but this thread is a real perplexing look at human nature.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it really scares me when people get too attached, like you go to their house and when you leave, before you pull out their driveway they're texting you,and when you get home they've sent u 25 emails and 19 instant messages. New age stalking.

Oh, and don't you dare go somewhere where you can't get a signal and your calls get forwarded to voicemail. When you get back into your coverage area you'll have 30 messages from them asking why you didn't pick up the phone and why you hate them and how much you mean to them and how much of an asshole you are and how sorry they are for calling you an asshole and begs and pleas to call them.