• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you bareback? why do you bareback?
Please NO postings from people on the morals and dangers of BB we know!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to say what you requested I not say, because I don't like to be bossed around :wink: :tongue: and what if they don't know?

Bareback = Unsafe (Unless you are in a commited relationship and have been tested)

Wrap it boys. (Unless you know, you like STD's)

No Glove, No Love.

I was lucky enough to do it in the early 80s with 2 guys I knew were virgins. They were my first two guys and we were in our teens. Never since then.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ALWAYS PROTECTED SEX!
I love life too much to not practice safe sex.

Even though I pratice safe sex, I still get tested quarterly. I do not do
one night stands, nor do I have sex with strangers. I have to know the person first. If I think enough of someone to have sex with them, then I should think enough of them to pratice safe sex with them.

I hate that term "Barebacking!"

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah...but only with fellow pozsluts.

I've flatlined twice. Any guy who is HIV+ and wants a ride is welcome to a test ride on the Bbuckomobile for himself. The double "b" is there for a reason.

That doesn't mean that anyone in possession of an an original and adequate immune system should take me as a role model unless he wants an early death.

I was shocked when I made it to 25. Disbelieving when I made it to 38. I still don't understand why I'm going strong at 47. I strongly doubt I'll ever see 60.

Absinthe and anarchy is not for the everyday palate...and this is a warning, not a dare. Do not try this at home.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm sorry, but does str8 mean "straight" or does it mean a straight guy who has gay sex from time to time.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in May, I hooked up with this guy who tried to sit on my dick without a condom. I was shocked. For a split second I thought, "maybe just this one time..." because we didn't have any condoms and I really wanted to fuck him. Then I thought, "Do you want to throw away your life for this?" and I made him get off.

Later that month, I hooked up with another guy, and after fingering his ass for a while (without gloves, stupid me), I asked if he wanted me to fuck him. He said yes, and started to guide my ungloved dick towards his ass. I said, "Wait a minute," put a condom on, and then fucked him.

Then I got together with the first guy again, and I fucked him wearing a condom. A bit later on, he tried to sit on me bareback again. I told him I'd fuck him again if he wanted, but I needed to put another condom on. He said, "Why, you're not going to come again, are you?" I said that I might, but what I was really thinking was, "What does that have to do with it?"

So, I'm fairly certain that both of these guys are having sex with other people, at least some of the time without condoms. Methinks it's time for an HIV test.

It means his heart stopped (i.e., the heart monitor showed a flat line), presumably, in this case, due to HIV-related illness.

Thank you for the reply. :smile:
I am familiar with the term in the medical sense but thought it might be variant of the term flatbacking or something else I wasn't aware of. The connection between that, dreadful as it is, and anal sex appears incongruous to me. Do you mean your heart stopped during anal sex? I'm likely being quite dense. Sorry.:redface: